IS200 / altezza, looking for centre console bracket

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
Hello.

My Altezza was broken into last week, and the stereo from it stolen.
the crooks took the center console bracket along with them. (placed just below the aircon unit) Picture attached.
I am looking for anyone can direct me for that purchase, or if anyone has a spare one, let me know.
thanks.

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Sad to hear about that man..Hope that the thieves burn in everlasting fiery hell

anyway, i dont think it will be easy to find a centre console

But looking at the bright side, my suggestion is to get a good fibre-moulding shop to custom make a cool console for you..

Vpro

Dec 3, 2004
sad to hear this bro, if u really cant find the stock one , try to take jaydm 's advice to hav another cool fibre center console, perhaps CF look oso..tht will be damn cool ...

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
manhoos4u,

Sorry to hear that... I did not notice Altezza is a target pin now...

Anyway I dun think there is an accessories shop for Altezza in KL yet? but most of my spareparts normally have to send over from Singapore or Japan but not really confirm that fors acces... Perhaps you can all ths guy Ah Fatt 012 9369588 for more... Say WLA 3366 owner introduce to you...

Cheers

Ivan Q

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
Thanks

Dear Friends,

Thanks for all the suggestions and input.
Unfortunately, this is whats been happening in Kuching. My car was broken into from my Condo's compound !
The other unfortunate part here is that I live in Kuching and have no idea if there is a skilled workshop that makes custom fibre glass components for the interior. Will try to look around for one, but if anyone knows, please let me have their contact.
WLA3366, thanks for the contact number of the person who procures your parts, will ask him to help me out.

Regards.

rags

Jun 9, 2006
manhoos4u,

Did u manage to find the center console? My car was broken into yesterday and my RSM & center console is gone.

Guys,
What does the indicator on the meter cluster that looks like a pipe indicate? It seems to be going off and on.

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
check engine sign i think, better get your mechanic to check it fast

cheers

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
still havent managed to get the centre console plastic casing. very difficult to get a hold of. Living in Kuching makes things even worse for me, However, my car tuner in KL is on the case, and I hope he can get his hands on one. If anyone still has one, or for some reason wants to sell his to me, PM me.
thanks.

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
the light that looks like a pipe is most likely the exhaust or the catalytic converter. had one on my lexus SC400 go on a few years back.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Mans,

Better get to a mech to get it full check up, if not it will be like mine last monday. Die on the road because the wiring problem. It takes them 3 days to sort it out why?

I believe Japanese car is advance in this type of matter, it will give you signal before they let you down.

Cheers

Ivan q