Inspira 2.0 vs peugeot 408

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
bro... go test drive the p408 1.6 turbo before u make decision..
actually i am the peugeot sales man...
steven 017-2392780
cool story, why don't you tell him about the Depollution Error on the Prince engine for the 1.6 Turbo?
You buy a Peugeot, it will spend half the time in Naza workshop.

Currently, the depollution error CANNOT be solved. I've seen people change head on a <1 year old car, cars that "repaired" then the error light come back on again. Basically once you kena, the car is lemon already, go see Peugeot 308 2nd hand value, drop like rock.

Proton Inspira, the car is good for the price, but the Proton SC is a joke. But at least it doesn't have permanent un-fixable problems. Spare parts are plenty.

If you are comparing these 2 cars, hands down the Proton Inspira. Why? Because doesn't matter if you bought a REAL Mitsubishi Lancer or a Proton Inspira, when you go EON for service, you will see REAL Mitsubishi Lancer next to your FAKE Mitsubishi Lancer. Proton Inspira is just the CKD version of Mitsubishi, no big deal. Either one you still have to send it for service by monkeys with wrenches.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
y not wait for the new mazda 3?
Off topic, guy say Inspira 2.0 vs Peugeot 408.

If free for all and rojak, I say get a Nissan STD. Sorry, Sylphy.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Go for Inspira. I agree with most of the reason stated by other members on above.
Besides, there are plenty of aftermarket bodykits and parts for Inspira if you want to mod it next time.

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
I am also considering 2,3 years old camry, accord or teana. Buy brand new price drop to much.:idea:
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="signupTrigger" type="hidden">

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I am also considering 2,3 years old camry, accord or teana. Buy brand new price drop to much.:idea:
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="signupTrigger" type="hidden">
If you don't mind used, you buy used Inspira even cheaper, sub 70k can get still in warranty. But used car is used car, some people feel no face loh.

I rather save money than save face. Money is in your pocket.

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
If you don't mind used, you buy used Inspira even cheaper, sub 70k can get still in warranty. But used car is used car, some people feel no face loh.

I rather save money than save face. Money is in your pocket.
But new inspira and used inspira price not much different wor! :banghead:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Will be maintain by the company? Test drive the cars and see which you like. Since company car you are not worried of second hand value, right?
Problem is if he buys the Peugeot 408, out of 12 months, 6 months no car to use cause it'll be sitting in Naza... hahaha. :rofl:

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
Will be maintain by the company? Test drive the cars and see which you like. Since company car you are not worried of second hand value, right?
No lah! The car will be maintain by me but company pay car allowance.:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Problem is if he buys the Peugeot 408, out of 12 months, 6 months no car to use cause it'll be sitting in Naza... hahaha. :rofl:
Wow! really that bad ah!:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

No lah! The car will be maintain by me but company pay car allowance.:driver:
Oh! then why the criteria of either 1.8 or 2.0 if maintained by you?
Anyway, if that is the case you better think of second value too...:driver:

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
Wow! really that bad ah!:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Oh! then why the criteria of either 1.8 or 2.0 if maintained by you?
Anyway, if that is the case you better think of second value too...:driver:
What my management is trying to do is to ensure the managers drive bigger cc cars to uphold the company's image.:idea:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What my management is trying to do is to ensure the managers drive bigger cc cars to uphold the company's image.:idea:

Make sure they pay you enough for the Car allowance.....:biggrin:

My senior finance manager drives a Kancil, then a Kelisa for quite a few years, Finally now on the former Generation Focus....:driver:

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
Make sure they pay you enough for the Car allowance.....:biggrin:

My senior finance manager drives a Kancil, then a Kelisa for quite a few years, Finally now on the former Generation Focus....:driver:
The allowance is more than enough..........enough for brand new BMW F10 monthly installment. However, I am very stingy.:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I have a Nissan March K12. Does anybody know if there is any HID Projector Lamp Conversion Kit for it? Currently im using an HID conversion kit but using the normal reflectors....the beam is too wide and im sure it kinda distracts the oncoming cars.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience