Inspira

That's like asking which is better. A cup or C cup... if you need to ask, I think you got more serious problems. See a doctor.

1.8 manual is better if you are going for performance. For comfort, 2.0 is better as it comes with CVT transmission. 1.8 CVT is discontinued already now.

BTW, check out the new super Inspira.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
I like manual therefore will go for 1.8.
but its up to u. your choice
hmmhmm.....im not plan of get the inspira...better get the lancer though.....just get a little confuse of people opinion....thats all....thank you//

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

That's like asking which is better. A cup or C cup... if you need to ask, I think you got more serious problems. See a doctor.
which is better??....mazda rx7 spirit R and Mitsubishi lancer evolution 9(MIVEC):listen:

Depends what you plan to do and where you stay. If you live in Finland, Norway etc. Definitely the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9. If you know how to respect power, the RX-7. You want to drift, the RX-7. You want to wow girls, RX-7. You want more aftermarket part choices, Evo 9.

"Which is better" depends on what do you consider better.

I'm a lousy driver, but an awesome captain, so I pick the Evo 9.

hmmhmm.....im not plan of get the inspira...better get the lancer though.....just get a little confuse of people opinion....thats all....thank you//

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Lancer GT or Lancer EX over here only comes with CVT. Regarding performance, Inspira 1.8 will be better than Lancer.

As for RX-7 Spirit R, that is a very rare and limited car. Chances are low to get one over here. If you want to go for extensive mod with high hp, then RX-7 is the one for you. But maintenance on rotary engines is a headache compared to conventional inline 4 engine like the 4G63T in Evo.

For Evo 9, you'll get better traction and acceleration due to the 4WD layout. And you'll have a usable backseats and enough bootspace as well compared to RX-7. But Evo are also quite prone to be targeted by thieves.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
Lancer GT or Lancer EX over here only comes with CVT. Regarding performance, Inspira 1.8 will be better than Lancer.

As for RX-7 Spirit R, that is a very rare and limited car. Chances are low to get one over here. If you want to go for extensive mod with high hp, then RX-7 is the one for you. But maintenance on rotary engines is a headache compared to conventional inline 4 engine like the 4G63T in Evo.

For Evo 9, you'll get better traction and acceleration due to the 4WD layout. And you'll have a usable backseats and enough bootspace as well compared to RX-7. But Evo are also quite prone to be targeted by thieves.
is there anything u dont know...hahaha.....

guys2....wht r u guys think of Nissan Sky R33....that is my dream car since i was a little......
i heard their used market wasn't so bad......:love:.....

i dare to sold my civic....haha....

is there anything u dont know...hahaha.....

guys2....wht r u guys think of Nissan Sky R33....that is my dream car since i was a little......
i heard their used market wasn't so bad......:love:.....

i dare to sold my civic....haha....
Is that a compliment? :biggrin: There are still many things that I don't know about and I need to learn more. I'm only 21 years old on this year and that shows how inexperienced I am compared to many sifus over here.

R33? You want BNCR33 Skyline GT-R or ECR33 Skyline GTS/GTS-T? Lately there has been a few R33 GTS/GTS-T for sale at mudah. The price for R33 GTS/GTS-T is cheaper than RX-7. They are priced at around 50k to 60k plus. You'll get a car with RB25DET turbocharged engine with RWD layout. Doesn't sound too bad. But spare parts for this car might be a bit difficult to source as they are quite rare.

Original BCNR33 Skyline GT-R are selling at maybe around above 90k to under 120k price range. If you have the money for that, I think that is quite okay to be considered. It's considerably cheaper than a BNR34 Skyline GT-R and you'll still get the legendary RB26DETT engine inside with 4WD layout. Maintenance will be more expensive than Evo 9 for sure but I'm not too sure how does it fare against the rotor powered FD3S RX-7 in terms of maintenance cost.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Nissan GTR R33 (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Here's one BCR33 Skyline GT-R for sale. It's been put up at mudah for quite some time already.

g88

Jan 28, 2004
careful with CVT gearbox. My friend got a lemon unit...after 1.5 years gearbox getting weird sound, send back proton and been told they can't repair....lucky still under warranty....send it the car for 1 month for replacement....now he claimed got other weird sound....

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
Is that a compliment? :biggrin: There are still many things that I don't know about and I need to learn more. I'm only 21 years old on this year and that shows how inexperienced I am compared to many sifus over here.

R33? You want BNCR33 Skyline GT-R or ECR33 Skyline GTS/GTS-T? Lately there has been a few R33 GTS/GTS-T for sale at mudah. The price for R33 GTS/GTS-T is cheaper than RX-7. They are priced at around 50k to 60k plus. You'll get a car with RB25DET turbocharged engine with RWD layout. Doesn't sound too bad. But spare parts for this car might be a bit difficult to source as they are quite rare.

Original BCNR33 Skyline GT-R are selling at maybe around above 90k to under 120k price range. If you have the money for that, I think that is quite okay to be considered. It's considerably cheaper than a BNR34 Skyline GT-R and you'll still get the legendary RB26DETT engine inside with 4WD layout. Maintenance will be more expensive than Evo 9 for sure but I'm not too sure how does it fare against the rotor powered FD3S RX-7 in terms of maintenance cost.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Nissan GTR R33 (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Here's one BCR33 Skyline GT-R for sale. It's been put up at mudah for quite some time already.
those i said about rx-7 is just reference only....i'm not get one of that....i'm in hell if i get those....

i'm only thoughtht instead of getting a new inspira, i also have the option of getting the used gt-r 33..i really dream get one lol..the price is equal i think....i'am not married yet...muhahahaha......

those i said about rx-7 is just reference only....i'm not get one of that....i'm in hell if i get those....

i'm only thoughtht instead of getting a new inspira, i also have the option of getting the used gt-r 33..i really dream get one lol..the price is equal i think....i'am not married yet...muhahahaha......
But you can't get any loan for BCNR33 already unlike Inspira.

i'm now driving wira se with 4g15p right? does anyone know how can i modify to it?i plan to look for a block to change..
like those 1.6 Vtec change to CRV block then become 2.0 Vtec liow..
does anyone knows?