Info's On a GTR (Anything at all will definitely help!)

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
footloops, haha yeah man so much fun than GTJ for me :p, come and join and don't get your nice set of brakes wasted!

Test drive booking for feezdya r35
1. bangkai_jk
2. footloops
Hehe..Sepang King...GTJ too basic for u....I shall try to make it for the next one...

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good Day guys, Ive finally got the GTR UK spec 09' (due to conditions and price of the 2010) model. Will be getting the car by next week if all goes well.

First things first, Any recommendation on tyre shops? (as the current tyre is worn and pretty bad shape due to the time it spends in Ports etc). Ive been quoted for RM9k for B/Stone RE070R & RM9.5k for Dunlop SP Sport 600 DSST (both for 4 pcs front & rear). Besides reading the reviews of tires over the net. Glad if u guys whos experienced both type could provide some feedback on it. And of coz, is the price reasonable???

Cheers bro's.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

i stil prefer JDM spec, maybe i dun like the mph reading though :)

since u can afford to buy the GTR, i dun think the maintenance/repair will be an issue for u edi:smokin:
Guess the research and reviews from the cool people here made me afford the GTR and wouldnt want it to be a nightmare to maintain/repair it without much knowledge of the beast isnt it :idea:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
price is ok...i din use dunlop before....both mine n my bro also wit b/stone....

Good Day guys, Ive finally got the GTR UK spec 09' (due to conditions and price of the 2010) model. Will be getting the car by next week if all goes well.

First things first, Any recommendation on tyre shops? (as the current tyre is worn and pretty bad shape due to the time it spends in Ports etc). Ive been quoted for RM9k for B/Stone RE070R & RM9.5k for Dunlop SP Sport 600 DSST (both for 4 pcs front & rear). Besides reading the reviews of tires over the net. Glad if u guys whos experienced both type could provide some feedback on it. And of coz, is the price reasonable???

Cheers bro's.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Guess the research and reviews from the cool people here made me afford the GTR and wouldnt want it to be a nightmare to maintain/repair it without much knowledge of the beast isnt it :idea:

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks a bunch kenny!
Wow both u and your brother using GTR's?? u must know loads about the car...would greatly appreciate if you could share some if i need it...cheers bro...drive well and safe!

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
wow...wut a grab mate!
r35 is such a wonderful car
congrats reza :)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
2010 gtr...no problems out from th factory unless it was abuse by the previous owner...check for rust undercarriage, spare tyre compartment...absorbers all fine? leakage? funny noises from suspension...looking at the tyre condition it must have been driven hard or the owner didnt bother to change the tyres at all..calipers says nissan or brembo? just curios bro
if written nissan meant its new model rite? :)

check the tyre date of manufactured also

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if written nissan meant its new model rite? :)

check the tyre date of manufactured also
Hey Kenny...ive just heard from a friend that for b/stone rubbers they have the 'R2' which is a newer version of the previous B/Stone RE070R (said to have better traction in wet and better threadwear) ....any info on this??Because the tyre shops quoted me on the OEM RE070R normal tyres...not the latest one (maybe havent arrive here?)
Thankss....

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeapps looks like it....will try look around for it....most tyre shops only has the b/stone 070r of the first version...how long do the tyres last?? (i know it's very subjective on this since it depends on driving styles etc) rough estimates in KM is appreciated =):driver:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

wow...wut a grab mate!
r35 is such a wonderful car
congrats reza :)
Thanks se384.....it is indeed my dream come true for now...cheers :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it impossible to learn how to correct your car paint? Nope...it does not takes an alien to do it...
Written this thread to share with you how a detail/restoration works! but however it will be easier if one would have prevent it from being thrashed......

IMPORTANT NOTE
You dont need to goes thru this process if you prevented it!
Eg. "from the start" " at the begining" when your new car was delivered or after repainted -
All you need to do is a simple regiment of maintenance wash -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience