Importing parts

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Just a follow-on to the thread where people complained about Customs behaviour.

When you import the parts, and then hit by the big import duties...
did you declare full price or is it because no choice as the price is indicated on the invoice?

What would happen if *somehow* there was a mistake (ahem, hint, nudge) on the invoice, and the price of the part *somehow* is much lower than you paid?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
that is what people normally do

u make an arrangement with the seller so that the purchase price on the invoice is put a *bit* lower that what u really paid for ... but not to the extend that it does not make sense ... mind u than custom officers have *working-brain* also

this is what people term as *under-declare*

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Under declare price is illegal and morally incorrect.

Usually, I just de-value it. :thefinger:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Under declare price is illegal and morally incorrect.

Usually, I just de-value it. :thefinger:
akakakakakaka ... isnt it the same ... just a matter of how u put it so as to make it more so called *legal & morally correct* to pacify urself ... akakakakakaka

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Err i under declare few stuff before
but honestly..
i expected to pay a crazy tax for my AIM Sport and Cam order from US
i purposely declare it at USD 1500 . total item value worth 3k

and my best !! is passed thru without any problem
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
eh u all so brave laarrr.... don't cakap kuat kuat lorrr :listen:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Either we declare the actual value or under declare it, the custom careless and only care how much you are going to offer them! Even you declare the actual value, i don;t think that they will still believe you though...caused they know all this thing already...:rofl:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Ordered several items thru online in Japan. Small item below USD150. So far so gud, they let it pass. Dont dare to buy expensive stuff.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Ordered several items thru online in Japan. Small item below USD150. So far so gud, they let it pass. Dont dare to buy expensive stuff.
Try hantam more than that and see what will happen??? Hee hee hee hee...:biggrin:

Bump:
Try hantam more than that and see what will happen??? Hee hee hee hee...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen a lot of people rebuilding a car for racing purpose or for on the road will go through this process.. especially more than 10 years car.. Whats the Ocassion & Advantage? How much the cost? Where can be done? thanks.. :D :D :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience