7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
Welcome, Takuwa san, ^__^

Tsuneyoshi Takuwa

Mar 27, 2012
Osaka Japan
www.cardomain.com
Hello everyone. I am very sorry for not being able to get back to right away.
I am accepting lots of enquiries on the website everyday. and I am shipping parts for overseas everyday.
if you have any enquiries, please send me PM or E-mail.

thank you very much and I'm sorry for late responce.

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
brother, did u have manage to ship recon car to oversea country? like ship and sell to malaysia? because currently i'm looking for corolla trueno ae111,blacktop six gear transmission, 2 door version.

Tsuneyoshi Takuwa

Mar 27, 2012
Osaka Japan
www.cardomain.com
brother, did u have manage to ship recon car to oversea country? like ship and sell to malaysia? because currently i'm looking for corolla trueno ae111,blacktop six gear transmission, 2 door version.
Hello.
Thank you for your comment. Yes, I will be able to exporting Japanese used cars for overseas.
Please send me PM or E-mail.
You can contact my E-mail address is

[email protected]

Thank you.

DolPhiN34

Known Member
Feb 17, 2009
Hi Tsuneyoshi Takuwa nice to know u in this forum..
ur english is good compared with my japanese friends :rofl:..
i admired ur s14 look awesome i just drive r33 25/30..
pm me price for T51R turbo..:listen:

Sep 16, 2012
shah alam, sela
hey takuwa, how's malaysia welcoming u? anyways im interested in the silvia s15..so can u tell me about the car and the pros and cons? is it a reliable car for as my daily ride? i wanna try nissan now..but i've got no knowledge about this s15..so thats it,would appreciate a reply.. thanks man!

nakar

Feb 10, 2011
Kota Bahru
hey Tsuneyoshi Takuwa........nice to meet u........hope i learn something about nissan with you.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Hello my name is Tsuneyoshi Takuwa. I am working at NISSAN dealer in Japan and I have an S14 Silvia.
I am doing Drift at Suzuka, and some circuit. I want to make a lot of friends in wordwide.
If you have any problem about NISSAN car, please do not hasitate contact me.
I have to say for everyone about I am not native English speaker so my English may be funny. but I'll do my best. please look my car's photos.

Very nice S14 Silvia. I also have a S14 but zenki. I will try to get some picture when I am done working on it and out of the garage. I wish I can drift, unfortunately I am suck at it. I do like auto-x & track (grip). Good luck and have fun.