I got a SMS from Very Important Person

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

4agze

2,000 RPM
It sound like this;

Budi Bahasa dan Nilai-nilai Murni Kekuatan Bangsa Malaysia.
Najib Tun Razak, Timbalan Perdana Menteri.

What is this all about? Scam?

aisehhh mr lee, means u are very important person to get that message maaaa... :p

fstrader said:
aisehhh mr lee, means u are very important person to get that message maaaa... :p

or it could mean that your BELOVED DPM is telling you in your face (and everyone else who got the sms) that you dont have any budi bahasa nor nilai nilai murni. hence, everyone has to be reminded to BEHAVE.

hell yea it's SPAM! what more can you expect from the powers that be? They've been feeding spam to the general public and average joes for decades. nothing new here, just upgraded from the politically controlled news media to something more high tech, SMS.

Shit! I got one from Queen E herself! She said " stop goofing around and get back to work" hahahhaahahahaha

sarcastic , you are right, I dont see how he is a veep........loads of very idiotic persons though .

cant wait to get mine from george bush, putin, tony blair, badawi,....

no wait i prefer to get my darlings to sms; keira knightly, charlize , scarlett, jolie, carmen soo, amber..... sigh...

"tonite darling, you be my special" >dreaming<

Im waiting for Pak Lah sms Harga Petrol Akan Berkurangan Jgn Risau Undilah BN

Ohhh! This msg ah? Its actually a campaign launched yesterday. It was shown in TV1. I forgot the campaign title. Yes Najib was there and he gave a speech. There was a logo for the campaign too.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom