Looking for aftermarket parts for an 01 Lancer

BO-00-ZT

Aug 31, 2007
Hi im from australia and have a 2001 CE Lancer 4G15 which is being turbo'ed as we speak, not sure if this model in aus is the same as overseas.
I know in the USA its called a mirage.

Anyway, what im after is a place where there is aftermarket parts in anything from performance, rims, interior, exterior, lighting, suspension, body...anything that cant be purchased in Aus but can be overseas.

Thanks heaps guys, top forum.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Hi Dude....

What chasis that ur ride using ...at our land here we are having CS3A with 4G18 engine and name as Lancer GLX......hopefully some of the parts can share ....u mentioned ur car already turbosss ...izzit BOT ?

can u post ur ride pics for us to compare ? and what parts are u looking for ?

kampoon
MLOC Committee (Lancer Development)

Last edited:

BO-00-ZT

Aug 31, 2007
Our Lancers have a 4G15 or 4G93 engine.
Mine is the 4G15.

It is going in for turbo tune next month, here are some pics (sorry about bad quality, from a mobile phone)

These pics are 6 months old, the car looks a bit different at the moment.

BO-00-ZT

Aug 31, 2007
Its a home made job done by my brother.
Will be looking at getting an evo7 next year, 8, 9 or 10s are outta my price range!

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
wah....ur car BOT liao ar ....what is the max boost ? how many H/P u gain after BOT ? what turbo u using ? TD 04 ?did u change piston ,injector and ecu ?

It is more or less like E4, 5 , 6 body outlook a bit like Mirage / Galant.....urs is 2 Doors...It is a rare species........

Most of the parts can be Mix and match i guess.....
1. Intercoller
2. Suspension
3. Interior (mind to snap pics at dashboard area ?)
4. Lights
5. Radiator
6. Can upgrade to Brembo as well ......

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Bo-00-zt,
first of all.. welcome to mloc!!.. 2nd.. i like your number plate.."bo00zt"
hehe.. kinda cool...lancer mirage is quite rare in Malaysia. so far i've only seen 1. it has the same chasis/interior as the lancermx but only its 2door. have you thought of dropping in an evo engine someday?. if you are planning to own the car for quite some time i would suggest to drop in an evo engine in it. the 4wd drive might be able to fit in but due to the lenght of the car shorten. you might have a problem in the longshaft.
back to your "original" question. lolz...
i understand that japanese performance parts in australia cost quite a bomb, comparing malaysia. but US/aussie made products are quite cheap there. if you manage to get someone in singapore.. you can try Garage-R and ST-power. In malaysia, you can try SSracing, N1 Racing, KSP...
but shipment will cost quiet a bit depending on weight and size.
Do you have any sort of plans that you want to mod your ride?
maybe we can help....

cheers mate!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience