HPC track events @ Sepang - July 22nd 2007 - REGISTER NOW... HERE

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
How i wish i can join u guys for the track day... I really enjoy racing in the track but at the meantime i feel its burning my heart to whack the baby so hard on the track as well. Cant really make up my mind to go or not to but since my friends pull out so i guess iam going to miss this one... But i promise i will be back as soon as my car is well prepared...U guys have fun and do not forget rotaries enjoy redline !!!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yeah... so.. the job of consolidating up will be you :)
or you can ask eddie to do :)

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
actually it's not that much wear on the car...
just need to change the lube and normal service right after your track event.

add in the 2T before going on the track helps lube more...

btw... just fix your FFFFFF water temp... you're on the go....

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Tracking is what the RX was made for. Baby'ing the car is pointless. If you track the car at least you enjoy the car before it blows. Imagine keeping her all polished but you blow the engine on your sunday slow drive!! That would piss me off!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Those that have made final confirmation must remit payment to Alchemis. Substitute drivers are really up to the management if they agree.

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Sundays HPC was fun.....BUT...... damn, i didn't even get a single clear all out lap.... Got caught up in ridiculously slow traffic...... Traffic jam on the race track.....WTF..... hahahahaha...... Plus being blocked for 3 laps by a CRX and a Civic was plain annoying...... Blardy idiots dunno how to take corners....

Hope next HPC will be better....... I think i enjoyed the April HPC better. At least the cars during the April trackday were faster thru the corners.........

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Got Pics ar??? Any amazing cars there? or better still CHICKIES...... heheh

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
our brother eric does not take chickies.. duno he's gay or not :P yeah alot of pictures are in my camera.... at home.. stupid home streamyx is dead due to change phone line, pictures will be uploaded by at most wednesday as soon as i got line working up...

so.. here are the conclusion of the HPC event this round...

1. the roads are freakin slippery due to newly resurfaced... even it's not raining...
2. 3 of us in the group got black flag.. got warning... me, elsm80 and joe... i got flagged because overtaking like crazy people even on turn 14 which is not supposed to overtake through out the whole day... elsm80 got flagged because pressuring other car until they make mistake.... joe got flagged for letting everyone pass him....
3. the rest of the day... spining out is normal for such a slippery day....

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
seriously speaking.. no chick yesterday....right effie ?
all jantan...

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
hi guys, good to read some feedback on the HPC...

i would really like to join you guys the next time you guys go for it, but i don't drive a mazda, own a small kuci-rat FTO. Hope you guys won't mind if i tag along.

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
I just cant believe u guys got black flag... maybe should join group 3 next time and try giving pressure to phat7... OMG 3 rx7 got black flag...thats a record maybe i will even have one if i join u guys..hahaha.. i guess safety comes 1st..

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005

it's our Effie....

it's our Eugene

it's Andy

it's me.... no traction !!!! eat grass !!!!!

Brother Goobers...

our Lonely Bit Bit

our Forester friend Andrew can't find Joe's picture...

here's joe and Eugene showdown...

the Honda Civic... it's Glen... running in on the track.. :) still under warranty..

BLACK FLAG !!!!! LECTURE TIME.... why only me got this picture... should have taken effie and joe's picture...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005

getting a tips from big brother Dev...

taking a spin at eugene's car... the real spin....we spun off.. :)
the car is really sweet when the waste gate opens....

after the major spun out.....

operating on my tyres...

2 of my supportive friends... finalizing my tyres to head home...

this guy want to run on the track...category 4... human race :)

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
really good pics CB. Pity the next track event has been cancelled due to resurfacing. FIA rejected the last resurfacing exercise.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i believe they need to resurface... it's too slippery...
but the condition is so much flatter than the previous HPC event.
previously got speed bumps :P it's actually a small dip on the corners.. but this time is flat.. but hell slippery...

dev, u know what's the reason they reject their resurfacing ?

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
uneveness in corners which pose great danger to bike racers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe..well guys..
i realise today that m,y car is runing in a minimal level of lub. oil and i min is below 'L' ... for at least a week or 2 or mebbe more

well..i never had lub oil on my recent oil change but past oil change i had tufoil..

so probably tuf oil clean sum carbon in my combustion area so i got less friction
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience