i think tufoil safe my life

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hehe..well guys..
i realise today that m,y car is runing in a minimal level of lub. oil and i min is below 'L' ... for at least a week or 2 or mebbe more

well..i never had lub oil on my recent oil change but past oil change i had tufoil..

so probably tuf oil clean sum carbon in my combustion area so i got less friction

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
Alan ermm are you one of the Rev Saint was in Midvalley today ah ???about 2++pm

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
oh no..spotted again...
well..i park my car in mid valley zone G
around 2.++pm lor

how you know i'm rev saint?

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
bro i though you were someone i know hehhee so while yuo were driving i overtake you and see hehe but you llok so lng chai so i slow down .. then you turn into parking i went straight ... i was the person in a white ek 4 door .. becouse i see you avattar od your car and i se it at mis valley .. heheh don;t dare to call you as i have not seen you in RL hehehhe

well nice ride very the clean man

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahaha..thank you...hmm..

hmm didn;t saw any white EK because i was honked by a wira la....cos i cut his line...i sqyeeze into his lane ma....hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the title said.. dont park there. I park my car there everytime when i go down to my company's KL office... coz the monorail stops rite infront of my office at jln raja chulan.

So tot wanna save the trouble of driving thru the jam and finding parking.. i always park at tun sambathan monorail and take the monorail there.... but looks like this time i've fallen victim to those bloody thieves.

i drove my gf's kancil somemore... pioneer HU kena stolen .. along wit some coins. Luckily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience