How's the Nissan Syphilis?

I not sure, but i add one friend from renesis. Talk About VR .
Too bad cant comment.
Saw someone asking to be friend......some sweet fellow in sugar factory. If did not see that, would not have accepted.....lol:rofl:

Ixeo : I still have the car and with the amount of money I've spent on the STD I will never sell it anymore. I've come to the realization that I'm stuck with it so I'm just enjoying it for it is now. A comfortable sofa with 4 wheels and an awesome sound system. :biggrin:

I found out how to reduce tyre drone noise. Don't put too much negative camber and ensure toe and caster etc are within or close to neutral as possible. Now it's quieter but still slow as fucuk. I don't know what the previous owner did to this car but it's the slowest Sylphy I've ever come across. And one of the worst FC Sylphys out there too. Others seem to be able to get 600km if conservative but 500 minimum. And pickup is pretty awesome for them, i dunno why mine is so sluggish.

Ixeo : I still have the car and with the amount of money I've spent on the STD I will never sell it anymore. I've come to the realization that I'm stuck with it so I'm just enjoying it for it is now. A comfortable sofa with 4 wheels and an awesome sound system. :biggrin:

I found out how to reduce tyre drone noise. Don't put too much negative camber and ensure toe and caster etc are within or close to neutral as possible. Now it's quieter but still slow as fucuk. I don't know what the previous owner did to this car but it's the slowest Sylphy I've ever come across. And one of the worst FC Sylphys out there too. Others seem to be able to get 600km if conservative but 500 minimum. And pickup is pretty awesome for them, i dunno why mine is so sluggish.
If it was so slow (I mean this car is already very slow to begin with) why did you buy it leh? Should have test driven many others before finally deciding to buy one.

I only know he bought because of comfort and large rear space/leg room.....lol:biggrin:

Hahaha, never say never la. You're not stuck with it, just sell it off, get in debt and buy another set of wheels.

I never see anyone describe Syphilis as "fast". So slow is correct, slowest among the slow that makes it rather sad

He sudah kena STD. No cure.

I only know he bought because of comfort and large rear space/leg room.....lol:biggrin:
Hahaha, never say never la. You're not stuck with it, just sell it off, get in debt and buy another set of wheels.

I never see anyone describe Syphilis as "fast". So slow is correct, slowest among the slow that makes it rather sad

I know he probably prioritize comfort and space when he decided on this Nissan but how come also got to buy the slowest one? When I bought my X, I also kinda know the expectation that it's not going to be fast but I tested many Mark Xs, maybe almost 10 cars so I ensure that the one I selected will not be the slowest one, at least about similar/average compared to the others.

I like the "get in debt" part.....lol:rofl:

I know he probably prioritize comfort and space when he decided on this Nissan but how come also got to buy the slowest one? When I bought my X, I also kinda know the expectation that it's not going to be fast but I tested many Mark Xs, maybe almost 10 cars so I ensure that the one I selected will not be the slowest one, at least about similar/average compared to the others.
I did test it and it was initially good. I think I ruined it with the 17" upgrade. HAHAHAHAHA but to be fair, once the car gets going, anything above 80km/h pickup is bloody good.

And you're right, comfort and space. I'm quite happy with it now. I would love something better but $ is meh.

I don't like debt la. I've managed to pay off the STD already so it's all mine.

I did test it and it was initially good. I think I ruined it with the 17" upgrade. HAHAHAHAHA but to be fair, once the car gets going, anything above 80km/h pickup is bloody good.

And you're right, comfort and space. I'm quite happy with it now. I would love something better but $ is meh.

I don't like debt la. I've managed to pay off the STD already so it's all mine.
But your 17' is quite lightweight what. The whole package should be about the same weight or maybe even lighter than std, isn't it? New Sylphy also uses 17' which is surely heavy.

Very good when free from debt! :top: