How's the Nissan Syphilis?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I know he probably prioritize comfort and space when he decided on this Nissan but how come also got to buy the slowest one? When I bought my X, I also kinda know the expectation that it's not going to be fast but I tested many Mark Xs, maybe almost 10 cars so I ensure that the one I selected will not be the slowest one, at least about similar/average compared to the others.
I did test it and it was initially good. I think I ruined it with the 17" upgrade. HAHAHAHAHA but to be fair, once the car gets going, anything above 80km/h pickup is bloody good.

And you're right, comfort and space. I'm quite happy with it now. I would love something better but $ is meh.

Hahaha, never say never la. You're not stuck with it, just sell it off, get in debt and buy another set of wheels.

I never see anyone describe Syphilis as "fast". So slow is correct, slowest among the slow that makes it rather sad

He sudah kena STD. No cure.
I don't like debt la. I've managed to pay off the STD already so it's all mine.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I did test it and it was initially good. I think I ruined it with the 17" upgrade. HAHAHAHAHA but to be fair, once the car gets going, anything above 80km/h pickup is bloody good.

And you're right, comfort and space. I'm quite happy with it now. I would love something better but $ is meh.

I don't like debt la. I've managed to pay off the STD already so it's all mine.
But your 17' is quite lightweight what. The whole package should be about the same weight or maybe even lighter than std, isn't it? New Sylphy also uses 17' which is surely heavy.

Very good when free from debt! :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this mail from a friend of mine just now. Anybody can verify this because I think this is totally absurd if it is true.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CZAHRIE%7E1.MYJ%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience