How to run from JPJ block...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
About HID, I don't understand why the double standard in allowing cars with factory pre-installed but at the same time hauling up those who mode theirs with one.:mad:

Automotive lighting technologies have advanced somewhat, and I think we should be given the freedom to upgrade our lighting to a better one.

More light = more sight = more safety.
so its plain idiots like you who think more light = more sight = more safety???how bout the safety of other drivers ? ..did you thought of that?no doubt its good, but have people consider getting good one instead of stupid lousy brands that glare others???freedom without obstructing other people's lives....thats freedom...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
my frens have done it, sum of them got letters sent to their houses, told them to come for inspection and court case or sumthing. once they get ur number, abis ler.. they cudnt care less to give chase pun, buang mase kata diorang

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
so its plain idiots like you who think more light = more sight = more safety???how bout the safety of other drivers ? ..did you thought of that?no doubt its good, but have people consider getting good one instead of stupid lousy brands that glare others???freedom without obstructing other people's lives....thats freedom...
Bro, relax. Can always correct other ppl in a proper way la bro. Don't waste your energy. That's is his point of view.

But I agree with you, sometimes is real hard to drive if those using cheapskate HID kits. Been through a lot of this many times. Other than ruining our eyesight, I have to look slightly away from the front and drive thru that numbskull...

if normal polise waja, mayb still can give a try... but if evox there... need to think again... hehehe
If ferrari or lambo, evox police can forget about chasing adi :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Bro, relax. Can always correct other ppl in a proper way la bro. Don't waste your energy. That's is his point of view.

But I agree with you, sometimes is real hard to drive if those using cheapskate HID kits. Been through a lot of this many times. Other than ruining our eyesight, I have to look slightly away from the front and drive thru that numbskull...

If ferrari or lambo, evox police can forget about chasing adi :biggrin:
if i were those evox polis, sure i'll give a try....:proud:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my frens have done it, sum of them got letters sent to their houses, told them to come for inspection and court case or sumthing. once they get ur number, abis ler.. they cudnt care less to give chase pun, buang mase kata diorang
haha no wonder they didnt care less....rupa2 surat cinta hantar rumah. :love:

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

if i were those evox polis, sure i'll give a try....:proud:
yup me too....i guess they are not an expert in handling those cars......
after end up in longkang again. :biggrin:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
hihihi...they grandiloquently playing with the law. they would somehow counter that 'stop aside' thing with other law..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the thing wit our government is, they only look stopid sir. never assume dat they r, NEVER!!

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
lol then no point stop b4 the roadblock

just that u got extra time to de-mod the car b4 inspection..die also lol

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
depends on your luck as well....if u kena stop by JPJ officer & get a lenient one then u slow talk with him politely im sure he will let u pass.....

if u get cocky ones hailat lor.....

lucian^^Gk

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Sarawak
ive even seen cars when reaching the roadblock, JPJ officer tells him to pull aside...he just shoots off....ahahahaaha...

then danz aso follow from behind... hahaha :adore:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

then hw is ur frens...
did they go for inspection & court...
like tis reli scary le

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
of course kena pegi sir, once kena sapina, if u dont go, direct jail ler kot.. if u dont go, its like u r one of those criminal who wanna run away from the cops, kena tangkap memang dead baii. plus, he had to write a show-cause letter, haha.. i was like, wtf?

dont say go jail direct ler bro, dapat surat saman also u bayar teros kan? u can delay on the payment, but sooner or later must pay jugek.. the government is lenient on this kinda offender because they know we got no where to run

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i think if u dun respond to the subpoena, they can issue a warrant for yr arrenst...if i not mistaken la. which in the end equals to getting arrested n thrown in jail. either way, u'll still need to attend court.

extremeleo...how come need to write show-cause letter?

about the stopping at road side. i personally saw 1 guy driving a sonata bug-eye stop at road side n walk out of car while about 100m in front got roadblock(i was outside the bank n saw the whole thing) then suddenly out of nowhere behind a tree a policeman came out n walked towards the guy n talked to him. the guy pointed saying wanna go bank but the police looked like he was pointing n asking the guy to get back in the car n drive along(besides the guy oso illegally parked). the guy walked back to the car n drove thru the roadblock..then uturn n parked in front of me haha. also saw a lot of times motorcyclist uturn n run away from roadblocks but got police standing n copying their registration #...no way to run away when there's a roadblock...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTHians..
not sure where to post this... ohh well..
i just dented my rims few days ago.. and gonna take them to repair..
i was wondering if i sprayed my ori wira se rims white... how long they can tahan?
i mean will the white look like those ori white sport rims?
anyones sprayed there rims?
just wanna get some feedback
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience