How to install Strut Bar(Zenden) in a proper way?

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
Anyone can teach me how to install strut bar(Front) in a proper way?

Im going to install it my self..Lazy to bring to Workshop to intsall it for me :D

Pls tell me the step how to install ok.:)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
simple procedures onli lar....

i DIY installed my Ultra Racing strut bar last time... 4 points somemore...

for wira... just remove de 2 nuts at de struts there... then fit in the bar... then screw it back tightly... done...

some cars are a little different...

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
i still not understand.. is it remove the 2 nuts of the strut which conect the bracket?

How about the nuts on the absorber there?

how about when i need to install the bracket into the absorber nut there?

Explain oki...

mie77

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
bro...
jus unscrew the 02 nuts attached to the top of the absorbers mounting,install yr strut on top of it,then tighten back the 02 nuts on top of yr strut..do the opposite side...voila!!!Done!!!
Don't remove the STRUT nuts k bro!!!jus yr absorbers ones!!!
Goodluck!!!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Solly ah..I divert from the topic a bit

guan/drex : did you two change your bushes or arm brackets or whatever you call them after you install strut bar? I understand after you install the stress on certain components of the suspension is greater and more prone to wear and tear

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Izso,

just plug n play lar... no changing stuff... just remove nuts n install...

additional wear n tear? no lar... mayb make u cornering more.. then wear ur tyre more lor... kekekek :D

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
mie77 said:
bro...
jus unscrew the 02 nuts attached to the top of the absorbers mounting,install yr strut on top of it,then tighten back the 02 nuts on top of yr strut..do the opposite side...voila!!!Done!!!
Don't remove the STRUT nuts k bro!!!jus yr absorbers ones!!!
Goodluck!!!
Oh.. i see i see..but my car got 3 nuts..hehe..
so..i jus unskrew and skrew it rite...

Anyway...thanks a lot Mie77 :D:D:D:D

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
Izso said:
Solly ah..I divert from the topic a bit

guan/drex : did you two change your bushes or arm brackets or whatever you call them after you install strut bar? I understand after you install the stress on certain components of the suspension is greater and more prone to wear and tear
Wah.. u so bad divert my topic!!! But nevermind la... also related to my topic too..
At least i can know and learn somethings from u guys!!
Better know than don't know lar.. :D

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
careful with ur strut bar distant,
example my kelisa2005, the fuel injection is about 1 cm to my strut bar, i scare the injection shake and hit the strut bar so i put washer to higher up the strut bar. thats how i fix my problem. not just install had to see got blocking or problem of hitting by other things.

becuz the strut bar is design for old kelisa before 2005, so the old one is lower abit, but this new one is higher abit so very close to the strut bar. :p

Last edited:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
yeah... how come the bar will obstruct with the fuel injectors??? or your intake manifold??? which one... pelik-pelik....

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
hm....it is so easy meh..hehe...i try i try..

Hmm...the topic submitted by Kiansan quite interested leh... why it will hit the fuel injector?!! Got such thing meh? i nv heard wor.. got picture? Post it

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
cck2228 said:
hm....it is so easy meh..hehe...i try i try..

Hmm...the topic submitted by Kiansan quite interested leh... why it will hit the fuel injector?!! Got such thing meh? i nv heard wor.. got picture? Post it
wait~~~ i taking~~ :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Someone take pics and post here pls.. I wanna see.

Btw, does anyone know the major differences between branded and capalang struts? Websites talk about the thickness of the bar and all, but I'm yet to be convinced.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A vehicle based on the Chevrolet Beat concept, which swept through auto shows around the globe and the Internet earlier this year, will go into global production, Chevrolet announced today at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show.

An online poll that attracted more than 1.8 million voters helped influence the decision to take the concept to production. The distinctly styled A-class car will be initially targeted to markets outside of U.S. and Canada, starting in mid-2009.

“The people have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience