AE82 able to install Super strut system??

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Hi folk,
I believe many of ex-Toyota LE owner had been faced up with the chassis cracked problem. And normally is happened on lower arm there.

I believe some of the owner had been change the lower arm system to AE92 type, and some just go and do weld it back...

So just a curious, anyone encounter to installed or saw people using Super strut system on Toyota LE (AE82)? If boleh land can do, how about the JPJ?:rofl:

eh...ae90/92 fit into LE ?? :smokin::smokin: ...possible???but welding it would cause jpj to say your car kete potong kn ???

eh...ae90/92 fit into LE ?? :smokin::smokin: ...possible???but welding it would cause jpj to say your car kete potong kn ???

Yes... JPJ will kacau too... they said us usik rantai kereta le... kena sita... but normally they won't know we doing it, because we didn't go for 4WD as EVO kids do le...
But really AE92 cross member set able to install at LE la... I saw there a people doing so too...
Result? The left and right wheelbase are wider, normal offset 35 will still show the tire 1/10 at outside.. Handling? Not sure, because that feller only use for drag purpose only... Hahaha...:stupid:

Might be possible, but making it legal is another thing. Thought, I never saw any AE80/82 out there using superstrut system from AE101/111. Perhaps, the cost & risk factor weighs heavier than the benefits of having a SS suspension on AE80/82.

Might be possible, but making it legal is another thing. Thought, I never saw any AE80/82 out there using superstrut system from AE101/111. Perhaps, the cost & risk factor weighs heavier than the benefits of having a SS suspension on AE80/82.

yeah... maybe you are right.. but SS suspension are very cheap indeed...:listen:

AE80 design different with AE92 and AE100 series..
if wanna put in, have to cut off the lower frame, which is not suggested...

Top Bottom