Myvi Gen3 chocking after install KKT 32 Compact

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, I just installed a piggyback ECU KKT 32 compact on my MG3 with K20 plug coil. There're 3 modes for you to play: Normal Mode (Mode-1), Anti-lag Mode (Mode-2) and Launch Mode (Mode-3)

My car already modified with MaxRacing Air Intake, extractor and resonator plus muffler.

So when I switch to Mode-2 which can pop and bang during 4,000rpm, I will feel a little chocking, something like the fuel didn't come very smooth and causing
"coughing"on my car. I understand that during anti-lag period the car will chock is quite normal but now my car is chocking during idle at traffic light and picking up speed too. Like I put "D" and tekan brake at red traffic light, the rpm will suddenly jump from 750rpm to 1,100rpm then drop back to 750rpm within 0.2 seconds!

Then when using 2nd gear to picking up speed, at a certain RPM you will feel like someone pressing NOS for 0.1 second, your car will boost out a little then back to normal.

The technician who handle my car removed my air intake and change back to the stock on, but still LPPL same chocking.

Any of you facing this problem before? Any KKT 32 Pros here who can help me solve my problem?
Thanks in advance!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi guys, I just installed a piggyback ECU KKT 32 compact on my MG3 with K20 plug coil. There're 3 modes for you to play: Normal Mode (Mode-1), Anti-lag Mode (Mode-2) and Launch Mode (Mode-3)

My car already modified with MaxRacing Air Intake, extractor and resonator plus muffler.

So when I switch to Mode-2 which can pop and bang during 4,000rpm, I will feel a little chocking, something like the fuel didn't come very smooth and causing
"coughing"on my car. I understand that during anti-lag period the car will chock is quite normal but now my car is chocking during idle at traffic light and picking up speed too. Like I put "D" and tekan brake at red traffic light, the rpm will suddenly jump from 750rpm to 1,100rpm then drop back to 750rpm within 0.2 seconds!

Then when using 2nd gear to picking up speed, at a certain RPM you will feel like someone pressing NOS for 0.1 second, your car will boost out a little then back to normal.

The technician who handle my car removed my air intake and change back to the stock on, but still LPPL same chocking.

Any of you facing this problem before? Any KKT 32 Pros here who can help me solve my problem?
Thanks in advance!
Oh it's you ka... KKT32 Thai ECU. Hahaha.. welcome to ZTH.

I don't know any tuner who is familiar with KKT32 - can't advise. But judging from your explanation it sounds like there is a tuning issue. Or the KKT32 wasn't connected properly.

Who installed the thing? Go back to them to find out more I guess.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
NA engine need anti lag one ah? I learn something new everyday. So thankful for this forum. @fishboneinc so glad having you here, please tell us more about your car!

what does this KKT do other than pop and bangs and anti lag for NA. What other benefits? Please share. I only know emanage, feels like I’m an antique now.

• Haha
Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience