You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
WAH !! so F8cking expensive ah ? 30K ++

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
no need to register malaysia lor... he has bruneian nationality after all... just use the brunei plates here in malaysia (the plate letter is B summore, same as selangor, ppl wont notice!)

HondaAccord

May 20, 2005
Puchong
www.richmalaysian.com
"if u want register that car in malaysia, as usual u need AP..of course silvia in brunei is cheaper than malaysia,but if u bring it and want register in malaysia then u must pay a tax..
after u get "taksiran cukai" then u will pengsan laa..hehehe
the minimum tax for s15 is RM30K++(using student AP and s15 year 1999)..that's the cheapest..hehehe"

Still confuse a bit man. If my car register in brunei, ship either from miri port or brunei port , to klang port or any port in west malaysia. What is the total cost? What is taksiran cukai ?

altogether what kind of tax do i have to pay? i mean roughly altogether i need to spend to get the car to kl? just rm30k+ only?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah, if next time i bought a car in Japan. it would cost me a bomb to bring my baby back loh....

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
If it's THAT cheap, all the dealers like naza in msia can close down... tax is 30K? dont think it's that cheap man...

EDIT : Errr...do you build your own Silvia? cause it stopped production last year... there's no way u can get a brand new Silvia now...

Last edited:

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
HondaAccord said:
"if u want register that car in malaysia, as usual u need AP..of course silvia in brunei is cheaper than malaysia,but if u bring it and want register in malaysia then u must pay a tax..
after u get "taksiran cukai" then u will pengsan laa..hehehe
the minimum tax for s15 is RM30K++(using student AP and s15 year 1999)..that's the cheapest..hehehe"

Still confuse a bit man. If my car register in brunei, ship either from miri port or brunei port , to klang port or any port in west malaysia. What is the total cost? What is taksiran cukai ?

altogether what kind of tax do i have to pay? i mean roughly altogether i need to spend to get the car to kl? just rm30k+ only?

for what purpose u want bring ur car here in west malaysia?the tax u must pay only if u want register that car in malaysia or sell it here..
for shipping,better u chehck for urself..but the destination i think it's depend on shipping agency..if they got service to port klang or pasir gudang or anyport in west malaysia then it's up to u to choose the location...

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
SiGNAL said:
If it's THAT cheap, all the dealers like naza in msia can close down... tax is 30K? dont think it's that cheap man...

EDIT : Errr...do you build your own Silvia? cause it stopped production last year... there's no way u can get a brand new Silvia now...

bro, that tax apply if using student AP and S15 year 1999..
if using commercial AP,of course the tax is more higher..

EDIT : ermm..i think he try to say the recond one..that silvia was use in japan for 3 or 4 years then exported to brunei..then the car will claim as unregister car and new in brunei..
that's my prediction..hehehe

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Geber, how about those S15 sold by Mutiara Motors or NAZA...Are they new units or recond too....???:confused:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
SiGNAL said:

this year is 2005... last year means 2004.... wahhh u also build ur own Silvia ar? or was it the one built by YOKOMO hehehe S15 stop production after November 2002 le hahahaha.... JK JK bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. I need help from you guys sifus.!

Recently i just bought a set of used HKS Hipermax II and today i reached my door.
And i was testing all the coilovers by pushing them . All seems work fine and only one of it rear one is leaking .

But very little oil coming out when pushing them and also it slowly goes back . weird compare to other 3.

Can i just use them or should i rebuild them ? If rebuild where can i do this ? N1 Racing provide serving for HKS coilovers ? Thanks guys!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience