How to get the rubber weather strips for your skyline

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
I am looking for new or used weather strip i.e inner door mould on the body and outer door frame, front and rear windscreen and inner rubber on quarter window.

All the half cuts coming are without rubber strips. How to buy other than has to order direct from Japan? How about in Singapore? I work in JB so S'pore is juz nearby.

Anyone know how much the cost of the weather strips?

Thank you.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Sadly even in Japan it`s pricey....i`m not sure in Sg got keep stock or not.You can try PM Sg mbr, MJ23 mayb he can help.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Thanks bro. If you got any further tips on weather strips pls PM me. Really need that rubber for my car.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Rubber on door frame on body and both doors outer rubber. I need it for my Fairlady 280Z. I think can modify to suit my Lady

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience