conrod size???
crank size???
etc:

thanks

Last edited:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
hihi...maybe some day lal....i am beginner so need some advice,i here some story got some con shop using OEM piston and cut the piston head and do the con job ezzit true???,and the con shop change to the owner mahle forge piston price ezzit true???

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hihi...maybe some day lal....i am beginner so need some advice,i here some story got some con shop using OEM piston and cut the piston head and do the con job ezzit true???,and the con shop change to the owner mahle forge piston price ezzit true???
tats just lower the compression rite....size the piston size remain, cc remain..rite?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I dont think is to lower the compression, but is coz the piston is tooo high & it will hit the engine head or damage the top part.... Also the top part of the piston is the most presure part in the engine w/ all the heat. I dont think I wanna cut the piston head leh.... hehe

ronnie,
Not con shop lah.... I will said is cost saving mah.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
I dont think is to lower the compression, but is coz the piston is tooo high & it will hit the engine head or damage the top part.... Also the top part of the piston is the most presure part in the engine w/ all the heat. I dont think I wanna cut the piston head leh.... hehe

ronnie,
Not con shop lah.... I will said is cost saving mah.
most car cut the piston head, especially those cant find replacement piston. i.e for BOT purpose or boost higher application

Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ronnie,
You mean got customer found out about this?? Hopefully the truth will be revealed and justice can be done. :mad:

fc3snyc

Sep 26, 2009
NYC
Wiseco sells a stroker piston, 131.50 rod length with a -17.8 Dome Dish.

Pair that with the 2.5 Liter STI Crankshaft. The only thing is the shorter connecting rods. I think PE sell one.

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Wiseco sells a stroker piston, 131.50 rod length with a -17.8 Dome Dish.

Pair that with the 2.5 Liter STI Crankshaft. The only thing is the shorter connecting rods. I think PE sell one.
The rod in ej25 and ej20 is exactly the same

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience