How Dirty Are Your Hands.....?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Guys...Gals...

whats the dirtiest thing you touch each day ? Do you actually remember to wash your hands after that ? :rofl:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hahahahaha....that's original.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

well for me...it's money... damn dirty.!

and the only persons who wash it are loan sharks.."money laundering, sound like money laundry" :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The dirtiest things I've touch are gears, oil, lubs, grease...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
they say our hands are dirtier than an average toilet bowl, dunno how true is that.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
yeehau.. i gotta agree to that statement man...

like i said..we touch money..then touch our nose...then scratch hair... and most important is...we rarely wash our hands between these actions !! :rofl:

but our average toilet bowl.. it gets a good flush after every piss or shit...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau.. i gotta agree to that statement man...

like i said..we touch money..then touch our nose...then scratch hair... and most important is...we rarely wash our hands between these actions !! :rofl:

but our average toilet bowl.. it gets a good flush after every piss or shit...
my opinion on top 5 most dirty thing:
  1. Money note
  2. Door Knob
  3. Toilet
  4. Carpet
  5. Kitchen

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Experiment showed the dirtiest thing is key pad, be it computer or handphone... cos we do wash our hand at least when we were showering or washing ass, but do you spring clean ur handphone key pad or keyboard?? :biggrin:

One quick question: how do you clean ur asshole after ###?
1. Tissue only
2. Tissue first then rinse with water
3. Water only...:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
you forgot to include for those who didnt' wash at all (berak dalam seluar) :slug:
LOL!!

Last edited:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
work in palm oil industry.... when i have something to attend at customer place regarding waste water, its the messiest thing and smelliest i will ever class them as...

its smellier than pig shit
u touched it, washed it numerous time and it will stays on at least 3-5 days
the wind that blow at that area, stick the pig shit on the body and follow in the car, will stays for around 1 week too.....
the car that drive around that area..... have to park outside my house and when wind blows, my house smell like shit in the living room...
i ever tried a case of a bursted pipeline and i have all the shits on my whole body.... boss approve my leave for a week.... dettol spray plus febreeze the car every day 3 times for a week......and everytime bath, i use one WHOLE soap each time.. and the smell stays...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
work in palm oil industry.... when i have something to attend at customer place regarding waste water, its the messiest thing and smelliest i will ever class them as...

its smellier than pig shit
u touched it, washed it numerous time and it will stays on at least 3-5 days
the wind that blow at that area, stick the pig shit on the body and follow in the car, will stays for around 1 week too.....
the car that drive around that area..... have to park outside my house and when wind blows, my house smell like shit in the living room...
i ever tried a case of a bursted pipeline and i have all the shits on my whole body.... boss approve my leave for a week.... dettol spray plus febreeze the car every day 3 times for a week......and everytime bath, i use one WHOLE soap each time.. and the smell stays...
touche brother.

try spending a few minutes inside a cooling tower with fatty acids fresh from the deodoriser.

awesome stuff.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
touche brother.

try spending a few minutes inside a cooling tower with fatty acids fresh from the deodoriser.

awesome stuff.
this one i got no prob... cuz for me, this smells like bau kumbang ...but my collegue cant take it and will felt like vommiting everytime getting near the area. but frankly speaking, i hate palm oil mill industries cuz its dirty , smelly, shitty however........ its a field that gave me what i have now... haizzz...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
pussy .......most CHAU CHO & dirty + sometime with liquid. but i like :rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience