How Dirty Are Your Hands.....?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
work in palm oil industry.... when i have something to attend at customer place regarding waste water, its the messiest thing and smelliest i will ever class them as...

its smellier than pig shit
u touched it, washed it numerous time and it will stays on at least 3-5 days
the wind that blow at that area, stick the pig shit on the body and follow in the car, will stays for around 1 week too.....
the car that drive around that area..... have to park outside my house and when wind blows, my house smell like shit in the living room...
i ever tried a case of a bursted pipeline and i have all the shits on my whole body.... boss approve my leave for a week.... dettol spray plus febreeze the car every day 3 times for a week......and everytime bath, i use one WHOLE soap each time.. and the smell stays...

Teh.. wow.. never realised palm oil industry was like this... thanx for the sharing man....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Escalator handles too, they are oily.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How about rubber processing plant? I went to 2 factory before in Malaysia processing raw rubber to become rubber thread....the smell of ammonia....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
How about rubber processing plant? I went to 2 factory before in Malaysia processing raw rubber to become rubber thread....the smell of ammonia....
Ammonia is a terrible smell. last time during my Chemistry lab, the smell almost make me puke