Honda Civic EG : What colour to re-spray?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

andy_coupe

Known Member
Hi guys... I have been doing up my EG- engine's all done-up and now sourcing for Mugen bodykits. Am going to re-spray after the bodykits installation.

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma; choices, choices, choices. Mine is in Silver now. I see most Civic EGs are re-sprayed in Champion White and Racing Yellow. Am also considering the Vios Orange, Ferrari Red, Smoke Grey or Subaru Imprezza Blue. Any advice from ZTH guys?

Thanks, guys...

Ferrari red, Black n Blue Subaru looks fierce dude! This colour will never let u boring to see...
But this colour a lot ppl used. If u want difference,u may choose extreme colour. Mine Blue subaru... if u like ,we can be geng laa.. hahahahah... kidding dude..
Hope u got what u want.. cheers!

I also think that Imprezza Blue looks impressively sporty... but the shop advised me that the colour is more receptive to the Indian community (heck, I still think that it's sporty).

Overall, his professional observation is that our Malay friends prefer Ferrari Red; Chinese friends prefer Champion/Pearl White or Racing Yellow; Indian friends prefer Imprezza Blue.

Gun-metal silver/grey... methinks it'll look sharp too! :shades_smile:

Blue = Indian? Then I'm indian then. :emoticon_U:

Gun metal silver would be nice. It will look like the lamborgini, wif orange interior.

how does does gun metal/silver looks like?...mine is the original grey....same liddat meh?
26824729533810m.jpg

Last edited:
gun metal grey....
kinda same with the P1 buddy club rims colour..
looks fierce...

if white.... so typical honda colour... but its the favourite among all..

Oooohhhh colours eh? The popular one are always Championship White, Phoenix Yellow, Ferrari Red and Scooby Blue.

Others to consider is colours like : gunmental grey / titanium grey, dark grey metallic ( similar to the dark grey [ of sorts! ] colour on Evo VII / VIII MR ), pearl orange, or perhaps GT-R blue ( which looks like it has a purple flip ).

I would love to repaint my car the similar colours to Evo VII / VIII MR, but add a pearl effect ( plus the metallic effect ), is it possible?

impreza blue = indian
champ white = chinese
ferrari red = malay

got nothing for other races ke... kadazan, iban, dll

anyway i think colour is not related to any race le. if you like that subaru blue just go for it le. the hell with that mechanics comments le...

i'm not chinese but i like champ white... so i think it's up to your taste le

flat black.. :P

sure look like crap... also possibly look like you spent so much on the engine that you didn't have money for a proper paint job.. :P

Have u think about spraying it to Stream-white colour but wat is the colour code for it?

fren,

dun care about what races choice... as long u happy...
Malay ka, chinese ka, indian ka, iban etc... we are malaysian citizan maa...

mine:
AngleEye.jpg

if 2 doors, subaru blue very nice, yellow also.... if 4 doors, white la, red la, black la... i just brought an eg, 4 doors. pearl white.

If like this.. better to say which colour you shouldn't spray on your car.. I think I'll be a much shorter list..

amdfaisal said:
impreza blue = indian
champ white = chinese
ferrari red = malay

got nothing for other races ke... kadazan, iban, dll

anyway i think colour is not related to any race le. if you like that subaru blue just go for it le. the hell with that mechanics comments le...

i'm not chinese but i like champ white... so i think it's up to your taste le

yellow for mixed- race then? :regular_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom