Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
it's impossible for a b16a to be much faster than a b16b in stock condition........wow the fella in mun lee must be a real fool to say that.....

if u talk about modding potential, spend the same amount of money into the 2 engines and results will still be the same......the b16b is overall a much better engine compared to the b16a.

got to agree with u on that bro. i n my frens also giggle when he said that.. sumore he can say with this engine u can go asked Evo owners what is Evo.. like looking down on them sial! but to bad B16B damm hard to find.. rare item.. *sob sob.. might as well settle own for single cam turbo still.. ehehehe

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
I think engine swapping is not just about putting the mountings.
Other things to consider in my opinion are:
1. The weight distribution. (left/right; front/rear) which will considerably affect handling. Unless its purely for drag racing.

2. Balancing of the engine during all stages of revs. Don't want the car to jerk like a rock'n roll star when I am cruising around.

3. Insurance policy might need to revise as they might not want to take the risk of such feat.

Just my opinion. But if you got the dough and the heart. By all means..go for it!
yea man.. that why need to get adjustables as the engine is heavy then our original..

There's this club in Thailand called CityMania which can say 80% of them driving our model and all farking MONSTERS!! Their president also driving out Type-Z but the engine i edi drool and terpancut without TFK.. hahaha.. B18C-R WEI!!!!! fully roll cage and Spoon yellow!! farking chun and fast monster!! Me and a Few members from Team City will plan to go up Thailand and pay them a Visit.. that time sure gonna asked him bout the modd.. hehehe..

AhFat New Modd:

1) New Forged B16 Pistons, Cams, Valve Springs ( blow my pocket! more the 3k!! Fark!! )
2) Toyo 888 Semi Slick or can consider Slick jor.. hahaha
3) Order new 15"Rims just few minutes ago..
4) Sound System with 12" Sub.. ( Need good music when off the tracks )

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
b16 piston can fit to our d15 engine ker? same diameter?
so must be higher compression now aa ahfat..

last time u chg crank pulley isit ahfat? how much RM u pay?
wer u do it?

ose2

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
wow... ah fat..
u want to enhance your car to become super monter ........

BTW can u teach me how to earn so much $$$ to mod the car.... i wish to know...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Don,

can find in kaki motor in sunway.. look for the Branch manager named Henry.. u tell him the loud direct piping ct with my big nick on it he knows.. then he will show u which wan.. not mistaken is bout 250-350..

Ose,

Work hard bro.. sure ur boss promote u then can modd kau kau jor ma.. im doing my family business that how i can afford to modd till become a monster..; hahaha..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
ahfat can i join ur family bisness? kekeke..

ahchuan

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
hello bro... still remember me??
long time didnt visit this site adi.....
got 235pg... lazy to read all.. but i saw that so many ppl want to swap engine to b16 or BOT... y??? bored wif the d15?? haha...
eh.. better dont swap to b16.. i abit regret..
u know lo, nowdays jpj tighten the rule, i'm so worried i cant sell my car off....(plan to change new car but not sure yet)...
i had ask the used car, they collect my car only 36k. year 2002.. anyone here wanna buy?? special offer, go wif all accessories n parts..

ose2

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
wah.... year 2002 only 36k
then how about year 2000 market value??? anyone know??

ose2

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Ah fat...
i wish to be part of your family business too..... hhehehehe

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
u see a.. ahfat always call me bro don.. mean i his brother ma.. brother is family too maa... kekeke..

ahchuannn... long time u MIA la.. now selling off car? wat car u want to buy?

ahchuan

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
bro don..
wat is MIA?? haha...
plan to get a satria neo or a vios...
how?? any idea? which one better.. both car ar 50% / 50% in my mind..
hard to decided..

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Hi AhChuan,

MIA = Missing in Action.

Wahseh...if its between the two and $ is not an issue. VIOS lah.
Neo too crampy inside. Feels a lil claustrophobic. But VIOS back passenger also suffer from small headroom and legroom. I nearly faint in one the last time.
Phew... but VIOS to me is a handsome looking car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which AFR gauge have Digital Display + got LED's around it ? it look nice but i don't know which brand got it =S

And does a stock L9 02-Sensor can support that gauge or i need to add another WideBand 02-Sensor to the exhaust system?

Thanks ^.^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience