Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
oh ya... forgot those saman are from my prev wira...
damn.. but the wira sold edi... dono how they
can renew the roadtax oso?? new owner run
w/o roadtax???

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Just paid the summon through rilek.com.my.. burn RM300... dem.. use for muffler better..kakaka...

I got max compound for traffic light offence RM200. and speeding at PLUS near Kuala Kangsar RM300 2-3 years ago (while using wira). then, it indicated Reduced Compound. traffic offence is reduce to RM100 and speeding reduce to RM200.
so total rm300. haisss...

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
eh...i thought got saman kenot renew license?my roadtax almost due...dang...go outstation summore this weekend.

don,tjuant..the guy still ddidn't gimme any reponse yet.

agree with ahfat there...better engine swap.got any lubang aa ahfat?kekekeke

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I heard someone said u chg to MT, then slap a BOT on it.. with D15 series engine easily get 220bhp even with low boost (0.4), but VTEC engine la.. non VTEC, around 190bhp.... (not sure on wheel or crank). if MT can do for RM1K+, BOT is around RM6.8K. Total 7.8K, u get 220bhp (VTEC), but engine swap to B16 7-8K oso... but how much BHP u get?

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
engine swap at most can get 185hp on engine....i.m sure other figure before also on engine.

don u miss one thing...BOT price RM6.8K for the item onli.if u go for induction u must consider about internal part of our engine.need to strengthen the part then only safe to boost.but of course if u boose up to 0.4 the standard engine can sustain it.nevertheless induction is where power highly attainable.

aik donz...planning to play with induction aaar?kekeke

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I do doubt the reliability of a BOT. Its really a subjective matter.
B16A its safer to me as its a well made engine with no fuss.
I guess with the BOT, even the brakes needs to be upgraded.
Well, not asking for our nice looking City to become a monster. Just want a MT GB to fully utilize it.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I do doubt the reliability of a BOT. Its really a subjective matter.
B16A its safer to me as its a well made engine with no fuss.
I guess with the BOT, even the brakes needs to be upgraded.
Well, not asking for our nice looking City to become a monster. Just want a MT GB to fully utilize it.
agreed. sumore i oso cant afford b16 kekeke... MT GB is enuff for now... rayz... waiting for u bro.:shades_smile:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
engine swap at most can get 185hp on engine....i.m sure other figure before also on engine.

don u miss one thing...BOT price RM6.8K for the item onli.if u go for induction u must consider about internal part of our engine.need to strengthen the part then only safe to boost.but of course if u boose up to 0.4 the standard engine can sustain it.nevertheless induction is where power highly attainable.

aik donz...planning to play with induction aaar?kekeke
b16 is 185bhp??????? DOHC VTEC?

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
By the way, any of you have changed the rear antenna before? How much would that costs?
My VTEC model does not come with one. And I don't really like the front A-Pillar antenna. I heard the reception of an internal antenna is not as good as external antenna. So, i might want to make a hole to put the rear antenna.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
no idea tjuan. mine is oso a pillar antenna. IMO its nicer to hv antenna at pillar.

rayz.. the bengkel only open at nite???? suspicious ni... y is it so? hmmm....
doing some illegal thing kah?

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
By the way, I finally went to the reputable honda workshop in Penang to ask about the MT GB. Apparently, they just sold one.
Kedai potong will only have parts of TypeZ which are cut from Singapore as there are no similar models in Japan. That's why it's so rare.
And there are difference in VTEC and Non-VTEC gearboxes.
So I ask them to look for one. They did not disclose the price as they said they need to find it first.

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I saw an EK there swapping B16A wit manual GB. I could clearly see the "B16A" on the engine block unlike ours with no proper code to pin point the engine.
They also said that its difficult to do B16 swap for our cars.

And so I thought..... the previous model of Civics run on D17 engines. Same series, different displacement. Why not swap that instead? I am sure it would be way cheaper.. hehe..just a thought.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Royal Malaysian Police were presented with 60 units of the Chevrolet Captiva by Naza Quest to be used as the official vehicle for the upcoming second General Police & Special Equipment Exhibition and Conference (GPEC Asia 2011).

The mock keys for the vehicles were handed over by Datuk Maruan Mohd Said, the Chief Operating Officer of Naza Quest, to Datuk Amar Singh, the Acting Kuala Lumpur Police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience