History of this tezza

fellowes

Nov 15, 2008
Thanks bro =), but I want to know whether the car been into any major accidents before and is the owner one of your club member. If he is then, I'm sure the taiko here can enlighten me more about this vehicle ;-)...

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Hi
come to TT and we tell you...ha ha ha ....:stupid:
TT arrr, malu la... now driving button car -.-"

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Sorry i also dunno and haven't seen this tezza b4. Come for tt la tmrw friday nite. U can find out more bout altezza's from ae111_seg.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks bro =), but I want to know whether the car been into any major accidents before and is the owner one of your club member. If he is then, I'm sure the taiko here can enlighten me more about this vehicle ;-)...

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

TT arrr, malu la... now driving button car -.-"
nvm...anybody can come if want to find out more about the car....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
aiyoo... then sifu here knows?
Aiyoh..have you go see the car and talk to the owner???
What I believe is that you will have to see with your own eyes first and then ask for information...
If what you see is what you like...then negotiate...negotiating does not mean a confirmation or a must buy.
From what I see from the pictures, the car looks very good and clean...so my advise is to go and see the car...

fellowes

Nov 15, 2008
Sorry i also dunno and haven't seen this tezza b4. Come for tt la tmrw friday nite. U can find out more bout altezza's from ae111_seg.
Where you guys normally TT ar? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

nvm...anybody can come if want to find out more about the car....
My knowledge about this car is 0.. but like the looks and the power under the hood :burnout:

I might ask a lot of silly things hope you all dont mind :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Aiyoh..have you go see the car and talk to the owner???
What I believe is that you will have to see with your own eyes first and then ask for information...
If what you see is what you like...then negotiate...negotiating does not mean a confirmation or a must buy.
From what I see from the pictures, the car looks very good and clean...so my advise is to go and see the car...
Btw i've already called up the owner yesterday, will make arrangement to view the car this weekend.. if all goes well I'll get to meet up with him. :proud:

Asked about the loan thingy too bad for a 12 yrs old car, the owner told me there isnt any bank giving out loan for the car.

Supercharger kit also i ask about it from N1 haha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
fellowes said:
My knowledge about this car is 0.. but like the looks and the power under the hood :burnout:

I might ask a lot of silly things hope you all dont mind :biggrin:
c'mon la.. everybody starts with zero knowledge, u just need to read more (from the web)
and ask more (to the sifu, they looks like they want to bite u, but they are actually not fierce in
person, but not their car la, their car all supa-dupa-roma-roma-ma-lady-gaga-GENG!!!..) huahaha..
* wtf! *
there're a few foreign based forums that worth the read.
Tezza World
my IS
Lexus owner club UK
Altezza club of Australia/New Zealand
Altezza Club Hong Kong (if you read chinese)
Club Altezza (in Japanese)
Altezza Owner Club (AC-West)

go... feed your brain with the above!!...

fellowes said:
Btw i've already called up the owner yesterday, will make arrangement to view the car this weekend.. if all goes well I'll get to meet up with him. :proud:

Asked about the loan thingy too bad for a 12 yrs old car, the owner told me there isnt any bank giving out loan for the car.

Supercharger kit also i ask about it from N1 haha
Is quite tough to get bank loan for an over 10 year old. UNLESS u :-
1. hv a big sum of FD in that bank, u can maybe use that as a reference
2. apply for lower loan amount & shorter hire-purchase duration

else u'll hv to find a < 10 year old one..
hv u try PBB ?
looking forward to hear your result of the test drive. good luck!

Last edited:

fellowes

Nov 15, 2008
c'mon la.. everybody starts with zero knowledge, u just need to read more (from the web)
and ask more (to the sifu, they looks like they want to bite u, but they are actually not fierce in
person, but not their car la, their car all supa-dupa-roma-roma-ma-lady-gaga-GENG!!!..) huahaha..
* wtf! *
there're a few foreign based forums that worth the read.
Tezza World
my IS
Lexus owner club UK
Altezza club of Australia/New Zealand
Altezza Club Hong Kong (if you read chinese)
Club Altezza (in Japanese)
Altezza Owner Club (AC-West)

go... feed your brain with the above!!...

Is quite tough to get bank loan for an over 10 year old. UNLESS u :-
1. hv a big sum of FD in that bank, u can maybe use that as a reference
2. apply for lower loan amount & shorter hire-purchase duration

else u'll hv to find a < 10 year old one..
hv u try PBB ?
looking forward to hear your result of the test drive. good luck!
Whuah... brother many for me to read up, like attending a course at Altezza University :biggrin:

I'm making an arrangement to view the car either tonight or this weekend, still waiting for the confirmation from the owner.

And I'll look up to the PM you send me hehe Thanks bro =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the weekend was all about Formula One and the inaugural drama-extravaganza Korean GP, we shouldn’t forget that Super GT was also having Round 8 of its race calendar at the Motegi Twin Ring Circuit for the Motegi GT 250km race.

Qualifying took place under fair skies that were perfect for racing, much better conditions than the Formula One...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience