can this b use on tezza?

griffentai

Known Member
Mar 5, 2007
can this "3M decarbonized intake system" b use on tezza?its oil,and the person ask me to put in fuel tank b4 pump fuel,after i put this after he service my car,my car sometime bcome hard to start, and he clear my injector oso,so i wonder which does affect it,thanks all the sifu who answer this :)

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
through my experience, the altezzas are sometimes very sensitive. its not advisable to use the different types of liquids. infact even becarefull when u pick the transmission fluid oil. for your case its hard to identify whether its the oild prob or the mechanic maddling with ur injectors. If your mechanic is very familiar with tezzas he wouldnt have recommended the wrong type of oil and wouldnt cause harm to your injectors. But if he is just a normal mechanic that is not really familiar with the tezza it could be either one. but my wild guess would be the mechanic meddling with your injectors as i think if its the oil's problem, it should wear off as the liquid gets disolved. just my 2 cents bro..

griffentai

Known Member
Mar 5, 2007
the mechanic do alot of sports car,not sure got experience with tezza or not,my friend intro me 1, anyway thanks for your opinion,really appreciate it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the engine off timer wire is connect to ignition switch & handbrake switch, how about the o2 & a/f, is it connect near to the ecu??? it will hv some problem or not??? and how about voltage connect to which wire???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience