HELP! Waja High Beam cannot off!

putrasti

Apr 28, 2006
check the lamp switch..maybe problem is there, me oso have experience like that(not waja)..

crazykatak

Mar 1, 2006
I'm driving a Waja Campro 2006.
Last night, my headlamp's high beam just turned on automatically.
and no matter how i try to turn it off, by pulling the high-beam trigger, it doesn't shut it off.
it just suddenly on it by itself.

anyone faced such problem before?

any idea what's going on?
could be a wiring issue..check the headlamp relay. could be that the relay is "jammed" inside.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
dear all,.
i need a big help..anybody in forum have experience for 1jgte vvti, throttle control pinout?
bro.
please open a new thread about your problem.
u put his on a Waja thread, may not be appropriate as Toyota owners might not see it..

No wonder I see a number of wajas with full time high beams...

richnet

Dec 2, 2009
Penang/PJ/KL
d*mn! I found the problem dy...
it's inside the headlamp... I tried troubleshooting myself.. found a fuse blown, and it's the Left-side beams fuse. (15A)
replaced another one, still blow... aargghh... so I open up the headlamp cover, when changing bulbs one la...
OMG! the parking lights wire melted on the metal, 'short-ed' on the metal, which causes the short-circuit, forcing the high beam to turn on.
And I found that the wires inside all are in terrible consider... the rubber insulators all are cracked and worn out already... :(

richnet

Dec 2, 2009
Penang/PJ/KL
i planning to dismantle both headlamps and smoke it...
while at the same time, change the wiring inside... wahahaha
it's time to DIY!!!

In a statement issued just moment ago, Lotus Racing has announced that it will no longer be making any more announcements regarding the Group Lotus vs Team Lotus issue.

The statement said that the Deputy Team Principal from Lotus Racing met with Proton adviser Tun Dr Mahathir, to discuss the matter in person with the former Malaysian Prime Minister.

According to LR, Tun Dr Mahathir has advised against...