help!! is it worth to buy a new satria neo?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Here is my view:

Used car u need to replace a lot of part due to aging.

Used car might already involve in a lot of accident hence the car chassis might be a bit "weak".

Used car usually will incur higher interest rate as well as shorter duration of loan if not mistaken is max 4 years only.

Used car will give you unending problems as long as you own it becos you might not be able to detect all the part that is going to give up.

Used car normally is more troublesome when you go for jpj checking if you are looking forward to change engine, the old culture of puspakom still prevail if you know what i mean.

Used car is not trouble free hence don't get stuck with breaking down car during holiday season, it will definately spoil your day.

And lastly like they say no used car is "good" thats why owner decide to get rid of the "problems aka old car" :thefinger:
that's rare. You're actually telling him to go for the Proton? You? The king of anti-Proton? :rofl: :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to find out ways that can remove or reduce the swirl marks on the bonnet of my car, they are like spider webs and can be seen under the lights or under the sun also, if you guys have tried wax or other stuffs that have successfully reduce or at least "cover" the swirl marks to let it become not visible, let me know yea? appreciate it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience