headlights problem

especko

Oct 9, 2004
there's something wrong with my left side headlight. the bulb does not light up at low beam, but when i put it on high beam it lights up. and same goes to my rear brake light, when i step on the brake, the rear left side brake does not light up and only light up when i turn on the night light. i got a feeling that all the light in my car is going off. my foglights died as well. don't know if it really died or just going cuckoo like the left front and rear lights. what do you guys think about it? is there a problem in the wiring connection or is there a problem with the fuse?

asairp

Jul 22, 2006
your headlight bulb gone liao, same as your brake bulb. what is your ride by the way?

especko

Oct 9, 2004
i'm driving a 97 civic.

i don't think there's anything wrong with the front and rear bulb. cause there's only one bulb for each light. the front headlight does not light up on low beam and only light up on high beam.

same goes to the rear light, doesn't light up when i step on the brake and only light up when i turn on the night light.

any other opinions? i'm planning to get it checked tomorrow :S

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
the front (H4) and rear tail/brake light is twin filament.
one of the filament burn already. get it replaced and problem will solve.

especko

Oct 9, 2004
Maxx said:
the front (H4) and rear tail/brake light is twin filament.
one of the filament burn already. get it replaced and problem will solve.
oh alright. that's something new that i just learned, never knew it has 2 filaments in a bulb.

now i'm afraid that there might be a spike in my car's electric current. 2 bulbs blew including the front fog lights as well. damn....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
especko, when was last time you change your bulb? Every bulb have their own lifespam.

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
yeah...it's surely ur bulb...if 1 filamen is burnt, it will work strangely....
like signals....it will blink faster.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a Porsche 911 Carrera Special Edition, marking the climax of the outstanding career of 911

special logo "40 jahre 911" on the back

A special tune sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience