have you seen this car??? DANGEROUS DRIVING

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Wuah.. old thread still active.. not bad man.. waaa.. hate this kind of drivers.. go get hummer and go over his car laa...! haha

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
you think cars are bad!..bikes are worse!!!

stop at traffic light come stand in front..than light turn green...accelerate aso cannot!!

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
yaler.. i saw one b4.. one motorcyclist went in front of my car, then when green light, he accelerate and did a wheelie..( show off a bit laa that feller ).. then, he suddenly fell off from his wheelie! ahha!!

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
bikers is like tat 1....hehehe..wanna show off his skilll

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Biasa-lah ... Johor-kia mah ...

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
bushidofang said:
yaler.. i saw one b4.. one motorcyclist went in front of my car, then when green light, he accelerate and did a wheelie..( show off a bit laa that feller ).. then, he suddenly fell off from his wheelie! ahha!!
erm..did u manage to run over tat biker...can jst say u odi e-brakin..but brake tak makan..lol

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
my xperience, august 31, 12.20am... sum motorcyclist frm UMS (univ msia sabah) satu gang all go out.. got 1 of dem holding a big jalur gemilang, and play play there (not respect lol)... and all separate and blocking da road, cant accelarate..
and i frust, when they leave a space, i will take advantage to strike my trottle, den i overtake dem~

1 of dem holding da jalur gemilang being strip by us (my fren open window, den he go pull da flag, and da flag fall down) lol~

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
haha, we got a gang, 5 cars.... each car got 2 ppl, and those motor i dun think they can chase us, we speed untill 120kmh, while their motor only 110cc and below.. and no modify

Last edited:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
Nieto said:
my xperience, august 31, 12.20am... sum motorcyclist frm UMS (univ msia sabah) satu gang all go out.. got 1 of dem holding a big jalur gemilang, and play play there (not respect lol)... and all separate and blocking da road, cant accelarate..
and i frust, when they leave a space, i will take advantage to strike my trottle, den i overtake dem~

1 of dem holding da jalur gemilang being strip by us (my fren open window, den he go pull da flag, and da flag fall down) lol~
me also got same case like u... our group having convoy... then got motorcyclist around 20 plus.. riding like orang gila.. then make our convoy seperate.. aiyo..summore wanna stop ppl car..

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
alexz said:
when he is dead or has killed an innocent motorist that is...
i think he maybe want to do like in the tv advertisement, racing with evo and try to overtake a lorry...

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
kelvin--- said:
erm..did u manage to run over tat biker...can jst say u odi e-brakin..but brake tak makan..lol
nola.. just see that fella drop and then got bruise happy enough.. see la.. next time i see another one just like that.. when he falls down, i'll run him over.. then i'll wind down my window and laugh like the one in Simpsons.. " Ha HA!" :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust can be a tricky thing, especially when it involves tight and twisty routes that can see you grazing the double century mark and with your knowledge of said track laying firmly in the hands of your navigator. That being said, the driver and co-driver partnership seen in rallying events is arguably one of the most endearing in motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience