Up Yours
'P' summore....memalukan pemandu pemandu 'P' yang lain....haha
so rare i type in malay :D

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
dun play2 oohh..this car champion ohh..stock already produced 280bhp!!..muhaha...tuned type "B"..= 300++ bhp!!!..muahaha

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Saw so many drivers with the same attitude out there. They are the one who the authority should after and give ticket. Not take easy money by giving summonses to unrelevan offenses such as tinted film (not dark film just bit reflektive), speeding more than 110 in higway (at fast lane and not in dangerous way) and many more.

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
Look at his number plate and guess where is he from. I've noticed nearly ALL J plate drivers are rude and gangster-like, inconsiderate, lack of charater and attitude. Man, woman, young and old, seems to me they are flowing the same blood.

I did not just made up this statement. I have been observing drivers and the place there are from ever since I drive years back. Maybe the state that made up of who they are?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
P stand for Professional Driver lo.... damn 9 9 skillful and fast too... :p

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
alvinpck said:
Look at his number plate and guess where is he from. I've noticed nearly ALL J plate drivers are rude and gangster-like, inconsiderate, lack of charater and attitude. Man, woman, young and old, seems to me they are flowing the same blood.

I did not just made up this statement. I have been observing drivers and the place there are from ever since I drive years back. Maybe the state that made up of who they are?

and i tot that i was the only one who thinks so.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i m not sure whether it can b done onot? i got a cracked n dented on the edge of the spoiler..anyone can recommend me which shop or profesional that can fix it. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience