Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

GTi oh GTi...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

@jib

2,000 RPM
Malaysia hottest ever car since 1999 i guess...

Gotcha2.jpg

Gotcha5-1.jpg

Gotcha.jpg

Gotcha3a.jpg

Gotcha3.jpg

bro who ride is this!!!! feel sorry for the owner.. where the area bro

sorry for your fren bro!!! anyway i dont mean to be rude or heartless but wat ur fren wan to do wit it if he wan to sell the parts off pls let me know!!!!! very interedted in the front bumper...lookin for a standard wan.....

but they left a few things are bro front seat,, the ecu!!!! and is the engine still in there????

again sorry for your fren lost!!! dam those assh@@e....

hm.. theres still stuff they didnt totally strip... guess need it to be driven to abandone it.. if the engine still there.. can still sale off remainning parts n get bout RM7-8k

OMG, such eye sore sight..I wanted to get GTi but seeing such pictures and other owner's encounter makes me very scare to get it...but I just love the car.

That's weird, bodypart still intact

that sux man...really really sux... sorry for ur friend...sure heartbroken seeing this...

my friend's GTi oso just kena stolen sometime last week.... in taman tun

WHB 69 (if i remember correctly...but confirm 69 la)

think because it had to be driven away from the crime scene so dont wanna look suspicious perhaps..

OMG, such eye sore sight..I wanted to get GTi but seeing such pictures and other owner's encounter makes me very scare to get it...but I just love the car.

you can own it... if you take care of it like a little toddler n not letting it out of ur sight most of the time...

sorry for ur friend's lost bro...such an eye sore...sgti drivers please be careful, there's a lot of sgti thieves nowadays...

sory to your friend..but he still lucky..coz as i can see..still hev 70-60% parts of the car..not like other owner who car has been stolen..they live noting

TQ to all...

:burnout:

Btw the owner is the one with the red shirt...
Yes kinda weird the left the bumper...

those pictures are so sad... my eyes hurt just looking at it.. sorry for ur fren's lost.. my stolen sgti a year ago maybe ended up like this in some area i guess.. fucking sgti thieves, i hope they die a horrible death!!!

Top Bottom