GST - Go, Squeeze Them.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
just my view...I'm grateful to live in Malaysia...why?

1. Every morning I still can have my decent breakfast , some other people in other country have to fight to get rice....

2. I still can send my sons to school without worry the school can be bombed anytime...

3. I see the G take care of very poor people in my village...and never see small children have to clean the windscreen of a car to get money to eat , while stop at the traffic light....some of the parents have to sell their small daughter to get money to eat...

4. In Malaysia, G support the Orphan school , Down syndrome school , Disable children school and etc...

5. ....so many to list....:biggrin:

and i'm glad to see some of my tax money the G used to help the poor people..

Ya bro, so many to list but you have missed out some bad too, and this is not a give and take situation that just because you did sth good then you can be spared from certain crime...
I love my country, i cherish those limited good government servant, thats why i wanna vote...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

driftking: the uncle said i will receive a letter around May... hope so...:biggrin: nice comic... a picture paints a thousand words...

Go, Squeeze Them (GST).

Our Rakyat do not fully understand the implication of GST, until it is
implemented and prices of goods spiralling upwards. By then it is too
late.

A rich country like Singapore introduced GST at 3%.
A poor Malaysia wants to implement GST at 4%

GST is a multi-stage tax system. ( TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS !!!!!)

Everything the sellers sold, from manufacturer, wholesaler to retailers,
collect GST for the government. Unlike the the current sales and service
tax (SST) is a single-stage tax. Only one party along the supply chain
collect the SST for the government. If the manufacturer collects the tax,
the rest are not allowed to collect.

Just imagine every seller add GST when they sell. ( READ N TRY TO
UNDERSTAND THIS !!!!! )

For example: The current Sales Tax for Toilet soap is 10%. With GST, the
manufacturer pays 4% to the govt when he sells it to the Wholesaler, the
Wholesaler pays the govt another 4% when he sells to a Retailer; and when
the Retailer sells it to the Consumer, he pays another 4% to the govt. The
Consumer actually ends up paying more than 12% in cummulative GSTs for the
same piece of soap or > 20% more in taxes. (10% vs 12%+++)
1) Manufacture to Wholesaler - RM 1.00 + 4% ( RM 0.04 ) = 1.04
2) Wholesaler to Retailer - RM 1.04 + 4% ( RM 0.42) = 1.082
3) Retailer to Consumer ( idiots like you and me )
- RM 1.082 + 4% ( RM0.043) = 1.125
YOU AND I HAVE TO PAY A TOTAL TAX OF 12.5% or RM 0.125 FOR EVERY RINGGIT
OF THE MANUFACTURERS PRICE ON THIS THREE TIERS SYSTEM

If the supply chain is longer than 3 stages, the consumer ends up paying
4% more for each addition stage. Eg Manufacturer to Agent (4%) to
Wholsaler (4%) to Retailer (4%) to Consumer (4%).. Total 16% ++++ (vs 10%)
or 60% more in taxes!!!!
( This final price that idiots like you and me have to pay is
RM 1.17 equivalent to 17% TAX or RM0.17 for every Ringgit of the
manufacturers price) on this FOUR tiers system

If the GST is not stopped, the Rakyat will ended up paying very very very
high prices for everything. ( that is why it is call the GO, SQUEEZE THEM
- GST )

Now do you agree when the rakyat say that Malaysia is going bankrupt ?
This is the main reason why the GST was introduced - to increase the
government's income.
The next logical question is - Where did all the tax money collected go
??????

I don't know if you copy N paste from somewhere or created yourself. Do you study and know what were you writing? Are you sure the GST is calculated like that? If businessmen transfer the tax to the consumer (which is not allowed by law), it is their fault. You can choose for not buying or blame the businessmen but not turn around to blame the GST, just like teenage steals thing, grand father got blame.

Singapore DID introduced at 3%. What year what century? How much now? Do they have such heavy subsidized goods/food like us? If they do, how many items and how many people they need to subsidize?

Why never mention Asean tax free? Why never mention those fast food or some mamak or etc 5+10% charges being replaced with 4% GST? Why never mention other things' higher tax being replaced with this lower tax? Where is the fact and prove showed that good price are rising? Why a branded mobile phone with camera can sell at Rm2xx to RM3xx compare to those day's starting at RM1xxx? Why got RM0.01 per sms people don't wanna use but using the provider who charge RM0.30 per sms?

All you guys know a box of big size mandarin orange can sell at RM14/box. But why it can be sell at RM8 after the season and still not loosing money? Why people cannot buy RM8 per box at the beginning? What's mean market demand and why it has to be there?

To be fair to every parties, including those who stupidly being fired up their emotion, I think you should clarify a bit. Else you are admitting that you are from a political party and try to foul ZTHians for political gain. Please prove your innocent.

For those who has no target on self future development or lazy to work it out, you think everyday is sunday ar? No need to work, salary keep on increase every year and good price keep on dropping everyday. I tell you, when everyone has RM800 income, RM0.01 can buy a kilograms of abalone, Abalone not enough, your neighbor offer RM0.02 for a kg and grab a kilo from supplier and the 3rd neighbor offer RM0.03 for the next kilo. What should you do in order to get a kilo for yourselves? When you are bashing over here, you have no different than a loser who riot yourselves and shout the supplier not fair because selling item to those who can offer higher in a trade free, non communist country environment. You think the suppliers have the responsibility to make sure you are happy ar? Or the producer has no need for income increment? Everythings lives and work for you are? You vote sibeh big ar? You know what's mean holding a chicken feather and thinking it is an arrow of ordering or not?

What's wrong with this generation people? Young people should have more courage when facing problems compare to an old man like me. Why everything turned up side down? Niabeh, you are not a kid anymore and should not cry like a baby :banghead: If money not enough, work more la. If salary offer no match, work 1st la. 1 job not enough money 2 jobs la. 2 jobs also not enough then must save expenses la. Sitting down and shout will not solve any problem. You are losing your time. 1 person lost time never mind. But 1 generation of people lost time will become a major social issue. Human can lead the world and monkey cannot because human are smarter. Think yourselves la.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Why again and again, from those days till today, people like to use pinch point comparison like use thai's car price compare to Malaysia, use sing's income after convert then compare to malaysia price vs goods, and etc. Why use mis-leading techniques to make people support your frustration towards your life?

Why not put a full list, compare everything. See who lives more suffer.

beh tahan to see people either put head up then shout not fair or put head down then complain. Use all effort to do anything also no problem but not working harder. Why not put the head straight and start move forward for a better life?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

check ur name again.. worried they will give u like a 5 year after register then u can vote thingy...

btw i found this at Malaysiakini...

cartoonsss.png

do u think so???

If you ever revise on yourself......

cartoonsss2.png

Last edited:
want to know if the GST really go on plan if later new G was replace is it possible to remove gst?

well said csl, that's what I keep on explaining to younger generation...

xbalance2002, just my view...if the G change maybe the thing will bcome like csl's pic#2 (but change the 'receiver') or maybe worst...

Last edited:
Where the tax $$$ go?? Think it's like this.... Do it the top 10 way (David Letterman style)

10. "G" officers claimed everything even a RM2 parking fee also not exempted.
9. How can a laptop cost till RM40k? Cutter for Rm2k?... You tell me...
8. Their wives have 9-months-old belly so scary that they flew to middle-east just for belly dance.
7. "Proton is not making profit(claimed) but we want it to survive, pump more $$$ to it"(ya rite?)those we saw on the streets must be replicas then...
6. "We have highways and more fly-overs nowadays to minimize traffic congestion, but I got my new-bought private jet...adios suckha!!"
5. "Sayang, look what have I bought today, a RM10k lingerie..."
4. "I'm going over-sea for a business trip, interested? Don worry, dat fat bit*h I'm going with you"
3. Dad, I need $$$ for alcohol and tips to spank those bit*h arse for tonight's rave party...I'm gonna look cool when my pics are all over gutteruncensored.com!!
2. If teleporting is a fiction, wonder how those 2 Jet engine was shipped to Russia, UNNOTICED!

and our top 1 for this week!!!

1. "Make sure she's bombed to ashes!!! Leave no mark...":rofl:

ha ha , good one bro !!!

and the cool thing is ..... it's all TRUE!!! :biggrin:

CSL, if you think I have a political motive in this then you are no different than I am. I will eat the humble pie and admit I am not a learned economist.

Please then. CSL, enlighten us with your GST wisdom on how it should work in detail and working paper to educate me.

Please prove to us you worth your salt, I shall follow diligently.

Cost of living in Singapore is lower than KL. Even tho their lodging is expensive, everything else is not. Tranportation is reasonably efficient and affordable, security is relatively safe (you can walk around town midnight and not really get worried about being mugged), how to compare?

Taking dollar for dollar, where can you find RM3 noodles in KL? Singapore a lot of places still have this sort of pricing.

GST is just another way of differentiating the poor and the rich. The middleclass get screwed either way.

sorry maybe 40K for a laptop can be they choose an alienware kind of laptop. but that's for hardcore gamers and 3D artists..

I don't know if you copy N paste from somewhere or created yourself. Do you study and know what were you writing? Are you sure the GST is calculated like that? If businessmen transfer the tax to the consumer (which is not allowed by law), it is their fault. You can choose for not buying or blame the businessmen but not turn around to blame the GST, just like teenage steals thing, grand father got blame.OK... so you want us keep our mouth shut and accept it happily?

Singapore DID introduced at 3%. What year what century? How much now? Do they have such heavy subsidized goods/food like us? If they do, how many items and how many people they need to subsidize? Spore GST at 7%, and the money will go back to social welfare, like citizen safety? education? medical benefit if you can see that... they don't subsidize but they dun overcharge too, no need to take car as example, just compare lcd tv and sports shoe and you can see the big difference...

Why never mention Asean tax free? Why never mention those fast food or some mamak or etc 5+10% charges being replaced with 4% GST? Why never mention other things' higher tax being replaced with this lower tax? Where is the fact and prove showed that good price are rising? Why a branded mobile phone with camera can sell at Rm2xx to RM3xx compare to those day's starting at RM1xxx? Why got RM0.01 per sms people don't wanna use but using the provider who charge RM0.30 per sms?Do you really understand what is GST? lower income people can hv option to patronize smaller scale restaurant which doesnt charge 5% govt tax and 10% Service Chg, but when GST imposted, you get taxed whenever you spend.

All you guys know a box of big size mandarin orange can sell at RM14/box. But why it can be sell at RM8 after the season and still not loosing money? Why people cannot buy RM8 per box at the beginning? What's mean market demand and why it has to be there?It's common in business, as long as the price is REASONABLE then it's ok... would you sue TGV or GSC that they charge RM12 for latest blockbuster and RM10 for the rest? would you sue budget airline not selling at standard price??? all airlines dun sell ticket STANDARD price!!

To be fair to every parties, including those who stupidly being fired up their emotion, I think you should clarify a bit. Else you are admitting that you are from a political party and try to foul ZTHians for political gain. Please prove your innocent. By saying so, you could be from a political party as well, do you wanna clarify first??

For those who has no target on self future development or lazy to work it out, you think everyday is sunday ar? No need to work, salary keep on increase every year and good price keep on dropping everyday. I tell you, when everyone has RM800 income, RM0.01 can buy a kilograms of abalone, Abalone not enough, your neighbor offer RM0.02 for a kg and grab a kilo from supplier and the 3rd neighbor offer RM0.03 for the next kilo. What should you do in order to get a kilo for yourselves? When you are bashing over here, you have no different than a loser who riot yourselves and shout the supplier not fair because selling item to those who can offer higher in a trade free, non communist country environment. You think the suppliers have the responsibility to make sure you are happy ar? Or the producer has no need for income increment? Everythings lives and work for you are? You vote sibeh big ar? You know what's mean holding a chicken feather and thinking it is an arrow of ordering or not? Ooo... so now you want us to keep quiet again and appreciate what we have... okok

What's wrong with this generation people? Young people should have more courage when facing problems compare to an old man like me. Why everything turned up side down? Niabeh, you are not a kid anymore and should not cry like a baby :banghead: If money not enough, work more la. If salary offer no match, work 1st la. 1 job not enough money 2 jobs la. 2 jobs also not enough then must save expenses la. Sitting down and shout will not solve any problem. You are losing your time. 1 person lost time never mind. But 1 generation of people lost time will become a major social issue. Human can lead the world and monkey cannot because human are smarter. Think yourselves la.WEIRD!! now you want us to have courage while facing problem but have to keep quiet and keep working?? how?? i dunno cowards and hero can be the same personality...

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Why again and again, from those days till today, people like to use pinch point comparison like use thai's car price compare to Malaysia, use sing's income after convert then compare to malaysia price vs goods, and etc. Why use mis-leading techniques to make people support your frustration towards your life? Why cannot be compared? Why is it a mis-leading techniques? please give some examples... What is so called leading or official techniques? Country crime rate has decreased according to newspaper and official figure... do you feel so?

Why not put a full list, compare everything. See who lives more suffer. Put a list then, i will try answer you with my limited knowledge...

beh tahan to see people either put head up then shout not fair or put head down then complain. Use all effort to do anything also no problem but not working harder. Why not put the head straight and start move forward for a better life?I also beh tahan see people blindly tembak people, when you said the above are you so damn sure that people who complaining here doesnt make great effort for their own future?? you dun even know what's your neighbor monthly income and you wanna make statement that people only sit and complain??

One paragraph want us shut up,one paragraph want us be brave, one second said business pricing is sick, one second ask us work harder to pay for better things? I am too stupid to understand what are you trying to express... But, vote is not a chicken feather, it's a very serious power given to people, you can throw it away if you treat it as chicken feather but i treat it like ARROW of ORDER!!! whats wrong with that?

Last edited:
what i can say is "self destructive G" too many moron on the top.

zac, must show respect man! He's old yu know?:biggrin:

I never back down from a challenge but it should be gentlemenly and not the offensive approach that was displayed otherwise my BPI will act up, not worth it.

I dont care if you are young or old,however, I do value wisdom and maturity.

So CSL, tell us O' learned one.:wavey:

Last edited:
Com'on devious, no finger, no F words, considered respect right?:biggrin:
But i would apologize if someone was offended, we need fact indeed, not blind word blasting...

One paragraph want us shut up,one paragraph want us be brave, one second said business pricing is sick, one second ask us work harder to pay for better things? I am too stupid to understand what are you trying to express... But, vote is not a chicken feather, it's a very serious power given to people, you can throw it away if you treat it as chicken feather but i treat it like ARROW of ORDER!!! whats wrong with that?

OK... so you want us keep our mouth shut and accept it happily?
You can complain, but must make sense.

Spore GST at 7%, and the money will go back to social welfare, like citizen safety? education? medical benefit if you can see that... they don't subsidize but they dun overcharge too, no need to take car as example, just compare lcd tv and sports shoe and you can see the big difference...

1stly, do you know what is social welfare? Do you know how many old malaysians from kampung and small town being given some money by the gov? Those children who has no parents but live with relative also can get. Rm1 fee at gov hospital. And many many more. Of cause, if you lost your manager job but refuse to work as a kuli, then you cannot get anything. Else, all kampung folks will declare jobless. Citizen safety? Education? are you malaysian? If you are, which place do you live that you are being charge for the services? LCD tv and sport shoes are not a need for living. You can live without them. Hope you will understand. If you still wanna argue, go to dell.com.my and dell.com.sg and then start compare.

It's common in business, as long as the price is REASONABLE then it's ok... would you sue TGV or GSC that they charge RM12 for latest blockbuster and RM10 for the rest? would you sue budget airline not selling at standard price??? all airlines dun sell ticket STANDARD price!!

I actually hope someone will read carefully and understand what is demand and what is business strategy. What is living need and what is optional. Looks like your eyes only covered with fire and cannot see anything else besides the fire.

By saying so, you could be from a political party as well, do you wanna clarify first??

The thread starter, yes, I point to the thread starter and also you as his supporter, are suspicious for involving with political party for mislead ZTHians. Before you ask me to prove anything, you should explain why the thread started with misleading essence. Although I know you may just being used or brain wash by some political persons and not actually intend to do so, but I just want you to explain why you never study properly before post.

Ooo... so now you want us to keep quiet again and appreciate what we have... okok

I'm sorry to say that, what I hope is that, if you want something, work for it. The word work is not only work like a bull, it also means save money, patient, control your nafsu and etc.

WEIRD!! now you want us to have courage while facing problem but have to keep quiet and keep working?? how?? i dunno cowards and hero can be the same personality...

I never want people to take place in either hero or coward characters. Courage doesn't determine by the loudness of your voice or the head count of your members. Only cowards who wanna act brave will need to raise their voice and other visual thing to scare away people to prevent people to fight against them. And working does split into 2 ways, work hard or work smart.

If you are brave enough to face the current change of economy structure, you should at least try to live with the change 1st for some time before complain. When I see your comment, I assume that you are in the mid income group. You must cut your unneeded expenses in order to adapt the change. To bring back whatever you were enjoying, you must work either harder or smarter. Simply as that. If you think ho ha everywhere and pull down the current gov will solve the problem, I think the economist will be the 1st one who start riot on the street and ask the gov to go back to kampung.

Why cannot be compared? Why is it a mis-leading techniques? please give some examples... What is so called leading or official techniques? Country crime rate has decreased according to newspaper and official figure... do you feel so?

Wanna compare ar? Compare everything, including how people struggle to study and work. People were sacrificing and work hard at the past and now enjoying the succession. What do you pay in the past for today's life?

Why not put a full list, compare everything. See who lives more suffer. Put a list then, i will try answer you with my limited knowledge...

I ask the thread starter or someone who wanna compare things with other countries, don't selectively compare. If wanna compare, compare everything. You guys are selectively compare malaysia and singapore. And now want me to make a list for you guys. If I also selectively make a list and ask you to fill in, can or not? How about starting with a plate of fry bihun with crab? Then computer. Followed by fuel. The last one is the volume of people who received social welfare money every month?

I also beh tahan see people blindly tembak people, when you said the above are you so damn sure that people who complaining here doesnt make great effort for their own future?? you dun even know what's your neighbor monthly income and you wanna make statement that people only sit and complain??

you know what is deserved to be shooted ar? In an open forum, if you say something not right or misleading, sure got people to shoot you. If you not happy, use fact, I repeat, use fact to shoot back. Then people cannot fight back mar.

Since you also know vote has serious power, when people simply put few misleading or stupid things and ask to vote down the gov, do you think it is healthy or a good thing? But if you say the current + the past corruption not settle effectively, urge people to vote down the gov if the gov not settle them by next election, then I may turn around and support you. When I talk about corruption, hope can be a hint to you and pull you back to the point before you had being carried too far away by some issues. I cannot mention the name as the court is handling the case at the moment.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Add.

Not everything also kena GST. If wanna know more, ask Fomca.

Welcome to FOMCA's Homepage

Don't simply say GST will make people suffer. Study 1st.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

guy just found this in LYT
local car maker is more expensive and less quality then export.

1. malaysia car Tax
2. business strategy
3. local and export model are coming out from the same factory and same people. Only different is some little accessories and maybe some modification according to the market.
4. Cannot confirm if p1 sell those left over stocks to other countries with less profit margin.

well it was by sheer coincidence that i stumble on this thread.... and I must say it invoke me to visit FOMCA. I now know how GST works... thanks.

If I may share my 2 cents:

Always get your facts right before posting to avoid misleading ppl and ppl pls do not take what u read wholesale. I think we r all smart enough to differentiate what is right and wrong.

Another point would be lets be more forgiving and sensitive in what we say (1 Malaysia).

Lastly I have worked in Hong Kong and the fact is I found a lot of things more affordable then here in M'sia.

Niabeh, I thought no one gonna have interest to visit fomca website. But the description is still limited. They need to add more things to educate people, example, some good's price dropped. But due to the demand rise, the price will raise till near or par to the level before dropped. This is the nature of free trade economy.We just need to take precaution before get ripped off by some businessmen. But at the same time, we also need to consider the hidden cost like car park fees, petrol/tire/brake pad consumption for buying a thing.

For not letting people to struggle to find the link in fomca main website, (actually is good for browsing and learn more things), here the direct link : Info Pengguna - Question on GST

OK... so you want us keep our mouth shut and accept it happily?
You can complain, but must make sense.

Spore GST at 7%, and the money will go back to social welfare, like citizen safety? education? medical benefit if you can see that... they don't subsidize but they dun overcharge too, no need to take car as example, just compare lcd tv and sports shoe and you can see the big difference...

1stly, do you know what is social welfare? Do you know how many old malaysians from kampung and small town being given some money by the gov? Those children who has no parents but live with relative also can get. Rm1 fee at gov hospital. And many many more. Of cause, if you lost your manager job but refuse to work as a kuli, then you cannot get anything. Else, all kampung folks will declare jobless. Citizen safety? Education? are you malaysian? If you are, which place do you live that you are being charge for the services? LCD tv and sport shoes are not a need for living. You can live without them. Hope you will understand. If you still wanna argue, go to dell.com.my and dell.com.sg and then start compare.

It's common in business, as long as the price is REASONABLE then it's ok... would you sue TGV or GSC that they charge RM12 for latest blockbuster and RM10 for the rest? would you sue budget airline not selling at standard price??? all airlines dun sell ticket STANDARD price!!

I actually hope someone will read carefully and understand what is demand and what is business strategy. What is living need and what is optional. Looks like your eyes only covered with fire and cannot see anything else besides the fire.

By saying so, you could be from a political party as well, do you wanna clarify first??

The thread starter, yes, I point to the thread starter and also you as his supporter, are suspicious for involving with political party for mislead ZTHians. Before you ask me to prove anything, you should explain why the thread started with misleading essence. Although I know you may just being used or brain wash by some political persons and not actually intend to do so, but I just want you to explain why you never study properly before post.

Ooo... so now you want us to keep quiet again and appreciate what we have... okok

I'm sorry to say that, what I hope is that, if you want something, work for it. The word work is not only work like a bull, it also means save money, patient, control your nafsu and etc.

WEIRD!! now you want us to have courage while facing problem but have to keep quiet and keep working?? how?? i dunno cowards and hero can be the same personality...

I never want people to take place in either hero or coward characters. Courage doesn't determine by the loudness of your voice or the head count of your members. Only cowards who wanna act brave will need to raise their voice and other visual thing to scare away people to prevent people to fight against them. And working does split into 2 ways, work hard or work smart.

If you are brave enough to face the current change of economy structure, you should at least try to live with the change 1st for some time before complain. When I see your comment, I assume that you are in the mid income group. You must cut your unneeded expenses in order to adapt the change. To bring back whatever you were enjoying, you must work either harder or smarter. Simply as that. If you think ho ha everywhere and pull down the current gov will solve the problem, I think the economist will be the 1st one who start riot on the street and ask the gov to go back to kampung.

Why cannot be compared? Why is it a mis-leading techniques? please give some examples... What is so called leading or official techniques? Country crime rate has decreased according to newspaper and official figure... do you feel so?

Wanna compare ar? Compare everything, including how people struggle to study and work. People were sacrificing and work hard at the past and now enjoying the succession. What do you pay in the past for today's life?

I ask the thread starter or someone who wanna compare things with other countries, don't selectively compare. If wanna compare, compare everything. You guys are selectively compare malaysia and singapore. And now want me to make a list for you guys. If I also selectively make a list and ask you to fill in, can or not? How about starting with a plate of fry bihun with crab? Then computer. Followed by fuel. The last one is the volume of people who received social welfare money every month?

I also beh tahan see people blindly tembak people, when you said the above are you so damn sure that people who complaining here doesnt make great effort for their own future?? you dun even know what's your neighbor monthly income and you wanna make statement that people only sit and complain??

you know what is deserved to be shooted ar? In an open forum, if you say something not right or misleading, sure got people to shoot you. If you not happy, use fact, I repeat, use fact to shoot back. Then people cannot fight back mar.

Since you also know vote has serious power, when people simply put few misleading or stupid things and ask to vote down the gov, do you think it is healthy or a good thing? But if you say the current + the past corruption not settle effectively, urge people to vote down the gov if the gov not settle them by next election, then I may turn around and support you. When I talk about corruption, hope can be a hint to you and pull you back to the point before you had being carried too far away by some issues. I cannot mention the name as the court is handling the case at the moment.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Add.

Not everything also kena GST. If wanna know more, ask Fomca.

Welcome to FOMCA's Homepage

Don't simply say GST will make people suffer. Study 1st.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

1. malaysia car Tax
2. business strategy
3. local and export model are coming out from the same factory and same people. Only different is some little accessories and maybe some modification according to the market.
4. Cannot confirm if p1 sell those left over stocks to other countries with less profit margin.

OMG... So people like you do exsist in this world... Now you assume that i'm middle income, strive for living, so lots of complaint, and you got that conclusion from what i wrote which against you... I'm not rich though, not filthy rich like those corrupted people, only have some passive income cycle so i got free time shaking leg and post humble opinion, collect little bit of money from few piece of land, few properties, stock market and some simple business...

And you assume i'm narrow minded, simply take in misleading information and help in spreading misleading info... OMG, just because you are older doesnt mean that you are more knowledgeable, can i assume you are also narrow minded and also took in misleading info and help spreading it against us? Of course i won't do such silly thing:biggrin: You said must use fact must use fact but so far i couldn't see any solid fact from you... Where are the sense when you said vote is chick feather?? and i din even said i will vote against current G, just reminding everyone to watch carefully and contribute the tiny feather-like power we got...

O'right o'right... you mentioned govt take good care on poverty? lots of subsidy for merchant? people only got 10-50% from what they should have, the rest will go to runner, a special post that you can't hardly find in most of the developed country, you will know if you doing business... The fault doesnt lies with policy, the problem is the dark side behind it. You also mentioned citizen safety? hell yeah i'm a malaysian so i know it has plenty of room for improvement... It's simple, just set up a voting and lets see how many people feel they are safe!!

It's G's duty to manage the country well, It will get hammered for any discrepancy but doesn't really entitled a praise for carry out a good job as they are paid, not to mention they screw up the thing... ok, lets have a solid fact comparison:
1. lodging: Spore flat is more expensive than a terrace here, however, try find a similiar place which are well connected from other township and public transport, close to downtown, eatery, shopping complex, it wont be cheap either...
2. Clothing: What brand you wanna compare? kikilala? disney? ok, i use giordano, i got 2 dry fit t-shirt for SGD30, how much you gonna get here? i know the price but you will assume i'm mis-leading so you find out yourself...
3. Food: SGD3 for average food you can get from their flat's foodcourt, SGD4 in downtown complex.
4. Transportation: One card for all public transport, cost average SGD1.20... how bout here? we got 2 lrt company, monorail, few bus company... i paid for rm2.5 for same distance, hot and water dripping air-cond, dirty seat, black smoke kaw kaw, and PUNCTUALITY?? enough said...

Now can you please list out some fact, if you just keep hitting air and lead the reader pusing garden then it's very difficult for me to do a comparison...

Last but not least, i dunno TS for christsake, you got wrong assumption again... and the pinpointing is never about the G policy, it's all about wicked enforcer and attitude.

Last edited:

Compare eveything? You serious? If you were in corporate world you would have been toast. Complete comparison is adored but simply not viable. What if you compare all nook and cranny then found the difference to be only 7% ? what do you do?

Like I have mentioned earlier I am an idiot when it comes to economics to which I asked for your divine guidance but it seems you are not what you appear to want to be ,huh?

You are merely a bystander giving your critic but nothing to show :wavey:

Last edited:
must discuss with facts and it must make sense? ok, i'll try.

Education
1. every year many students fail to get govt scholarships even when they scored maximum As (reported in newspapers). luck or quota system?

2. every year many students also fail to enter uni (also reported in newspapers) even when they scored maximum As in Form 6. luck or quota system?

3. teaching in english - the first batch of students who just graduated last year were taught in english for a few subjects. the project to continue teaching in english was shelved because it didn't show results. what were the results the ministry intended to see? exam results (immediate) or potential of the students in the future? if it is immediate results, might as well revise the english subject instead of wasting so much time and money to teach other subjects in english right? so, logically, does this make sense?

4. private colleges' applications for uni status were compromised and they are known as college-with-uni-status. firstly, why play with such wordings? its either a college or a uni, it cant be both. if the local uni standards can be threatened by colleges upgrading itselves, then its the uni's fault for not improving. why limit the progress of others when you yourselves cannot compete? what's with this handicap thing?

5. about students scoring 15As, WHY is the ministry limiting more students from scoring more As by capping the subjects to 9 (or is it 11) just because others can't do it? would they rather have a large pool of average students instead? why should the potential of one student be limited because of another student's lackings?

Transport
1. we have busses, trains, light rails like other countries. unfortunately, the infrastructure could be much better after so many years. why aren't we seeing any improvements? why are we only seeing these transport providers complain about no profits and demanding to raise prices every year? if they already cant manage properly with what they have, why are the citizens obliged to PAY MORE for the shortcomings of a service provider? does this make sense to you?

Work
1. work hard and work smart. these are the most subjective 'advices' you can give a person. how hard is hard and how smart is smart? some interpret working hard is reach office early and go home late. some interpret it as be diligent at work and deliver whatever that is promised. some interpret work smart is polish boss shoes so he/she can climb the corporate ladder fast. some interpret work smart as get many people to help you (delegate) and you can finish your work faster. what is your definition of work hard and work smart?

2. whichever way a person works, there is no real way of assessing their performance accurately. meritocracy is hard to find in the private sector. it is even harder to see this in the public sector. how many times have we seen the newspaper announcing the govt giving a blanket pay raise and also contractual bonus to the public servants? how many times have we ourselves complained about the service and the attitude of the govt workers? do they deserve a pay raise and bonus? you're paying taxes and getting crappy service. then you pay more taxes to reward the crappy service that you are getting. does this make sense to you?

btw, before i forget. whenever we complain, it will always involve the govt. its not that we purposely bang them because we like to. its just that these are the things that we see and experience for many decades. who's in charge? the current govt is. this is why whenever we complain, the govt will 'always kena blame' as you have mentioned. this isn't about any political motives or anything so i hope CSL won't politicize the issue and then claim that we do it with political motives.

we could care less about politics and their weekly dramas. we just want what is rightfully ours - answers to questions that have been pending for many years. that's all. :wavey:

musta been busy with thaipusam I guess :wavey:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom