I shot these recently, The Bull, The Old Man Ride and the Gangster...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
First before I proceed, if moderators find this too sexy or hot, u may remove. If u think i'm blog whoring, go screw yourself then after that.. u can remove.. bwahaha.. if not.. thank u..

Credit & Source: AutoJunctions.Com

---

Was called up by my dear friend to check out a ride being done up at his workshop.. at first i thought it's just gonna be another EVO or Subaru.. To my surprise.. it was the Diablo! ... Lamborghini Diablo! Apparently there were some issues with the car... and the owner installed a Haltech E11 to by pass the original wiring and sensor issues...

1. On the Dyno machine...

Bump: The engine bay:

Close up..

interior:

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
The old man car.... it's a W201..The engine is the 2.3 liter 8-Valve 136hp engine but major works has already been worked on to the power plant. The turbo from a hybrid Garrett. This car is still under construction hence, the management has yet to be decided upon. Here's a peak on what's in the engine bay.. (sorry for the blurrness, hands abit shakey.. )

The exterior:

The Interior..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my car has ran as much as the W201 at 1/3 its age...so its time for me to major upgrade too...haha:nurse:

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
:adore: :adore: The cockpit like aeroplane cockpit :adore::adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice pic, BH...drooling already on 3 cars.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey peeps,new here btw.Welp i started this thread do get some opinions and also help on mods for my 1.3 satria.I know I know,it’s a 1.3 and I would be wasting much money on doing mods and might as well use that money for a 4g63 or such,but the thing is I want to maintain the 1.3l engine and also mainly because my dad isn’t allowing me to buy a new engine( he keeps on telling me the current engine is still in pristine condition bla bla bla).So I approach you shifu’s with humble request on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience