bro what is this exactly about??
i go to stevens corner all the time but the one in genting klang area
feel sad for the old uncle lah

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
Owner of Steven’s Corner detained for bashing neighbour

Owner of popular Indian restaurant chain Steven’s Corner, Sathisilan, better known as Steven, was arrested last night over allegations of assaulting a 65-year-old next door shop owner.

Brickfields district police chief ACP Wan Bari Abdul Khalid confirmed Sathisilan’s arrest and said he is being investigated for criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt.

The victim, Lim Tai Sun, was left bleeding after Sathisilan confronted him for moving the restaurant’s tables placed in front of his glassware shop in Overseas Union Garden.

“He dashed at me and punched me four times on my eyes, nose and chest,” said Lim, adding that he lodged a police report after the incident while sporting a bloodied nose.

He adds that his two sons confronted Sathisilan after the incident and the latter responded by brandishing a knife at them. In addition, he said a man known only as “Ah Wai” arrived at the scene and threatened to burn down his shop if he went public over the assault.

Ok here's the bomb :thumpdown::thumpdown:

Lim also alleged that the police were initially hesitant to retrieve the CCTV footage, instead advising him to “settle” the dispute with the restaurant owner.

However, the police swung into action after Lim alerted Kok [Teresa Kok; Seputeh MP] and OCPD about the initial reluctance shown by the police.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
OMG this is horrible
terrible lah all this gangster nonsense and hurting innocent people these people should be locked up for a long time until they come to their senses and learn from their mistakes
problems can always be solve by a simple communication of words between the parties involved

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damn... steven's corner already earning so much also still need to resort to these kinda petty acts meh. Give uncle money to allow them to put tables mah can di lor... surely uncle will accept if the price is right whut. =p

A bit shy to admit that i used to be a regular there... but I guess luckily i'm not anymore =p

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Maybe some misunderstanding, but cannot do like that la, got rules one here in Malaysia...peace!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
is this the same steven's corner that have that mlm style promo like the now-gone island red cafe?

i think there's more to this story than being told here...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I saw in FB too but in Mandarin so didn't know what is it about. By the look of the pic can only guess a fight happened and done by Steven's Corner ppl or something...

Now I know what had happened...I mean he could have just ask the uncle why did he move his table instead of just rush towards him with a punch...question before action ma...:banghead:

Ya, still hard to say, can't listen only 1 side of the story...the uncle could have said something real bad that caused him to burst out like that...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
long time dint go .... food over there is just normal ... now most of the time will be at murni ss2 or aman suria branch.... nice food

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
Ya, still hard to say, can't listen only 1 side of the story...the uncle could have said something real bad that caused him to burst out like that...
There's bad blood between them already coz Lim was initially a business partner of Sathisilan, but their relationship went sour after Steven’s Corner moved next to his shop.

Lim quoted:
“They wanted to expand so they offered to rent my shop. But I have been leasing the upper floor to a family with elderly mother so I turned them down. Since then, they keep playing dirty tricks.”

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
pent up rage n hatred...no wonder. 1 single wrong word n somebody's sure to explode. been reading a lot of these sort of cases recently leh...

food there so great? or issit is a place to see n be seen?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
heheh agreed
try double cheese naan bro its the same thing but with two cheese instead of 1
YUMMM!!!!
im getting hungry heheh

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
U guys are missing the point.

It's not about the pent up rage or bad blood.. it's about resorting to brute violence and sheer arrogance.

Can you imagine a 60 year old man got beaten up in such a way. We will grow old, it's an inevitable course in life. If every little fellas in town with a buck or two who dont like you beats u up... how would u feel?

What if it was your dad who got beaten up? Will u still post comments like:

"Wah..their cheese nan damn delicious"

"There must be more to it than meets the eye"..

Right, we can say that... until the fists meets yours or your family member's eyes..

These kinda sheer arrogance has to stop.. who has fed them to such a level? US! consumers.. you all fed them so rich that they've forgotten who they are, where they are from and the basic fundamentals of not just being a good businessman, but being human, which is - mutual respect!

Violence is NEVER the solution..

As you can read in that article, he was held up in a cell with airconditioning, sofa, a tv, given a coffee and can freely use his handphones and all... where is justice? All these power and might was powered by your money through the naans, roti canais, kopi and teh tarik...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all mivec guru's and sifu's
iam asking this question in behalf of my friend who is doing some modifications.
for a static comp ratio of 12.2 :1 using 260 deg intake 254 deg exhaust (low cam) (valve lift 8.9deg)
304 deg intake 304 deg exhaust (high cam) valve lift 11.2)
is RON 97 octane fuel suitable ? any one using these specs ?
any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience