Getting back stolen item

marcus8886

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
lastest news in Kepong area,already caught 2 ppl from the gang already...i am sure later and sooner whole gang will sent to jail...:)

marcus8886

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
PoWeRz said:
my house lar... Sri Sinar... 6-7 malays broke the window took my Sony player, boost meter, broke my middle console, search my whole car upsidedown, ripped my bumper took my intercooler... just to let u all know my car was broken in once 2 month ago at TTDI, boost meter, exhaust temp, timer player stolen and all the above stolen was replaced and get stolen another times at home...another car a few houses away also by the same gang smashed window player missing. same night Sri Bintang also got another car broken in... suspect same gang also...

when my dad check upstairs from the window he somemore flash torchlight at my dad and shout like challange my dad like that...

2 weeks later behind my house another 4 cars broken in and players missing
you stay in sri sinar?i stay there....your car parked where????

silenthill

Aug 18, 2005
KL
the place next to celcom is modding center for a few pirated vcd vendor in kepong la. a fella there tai kor 20 years old nw oledi drove at least 2 car b4, honda cf4 n nw evo 7 black color, a subaru impreza bug eye black also part of the gang, a white evo7 around kepong wit lotsa carbon fiber thing also part of the gang, a white waja wit sticker n hks front intercooler wit big big tall tall gt wings also part of the gang, we feed them huh ? hahahah buyin pirated make a bunch of 20's youngster acheive their dream,

oh yeah, the waja fella also own a estima :D

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
serious ah? gee... didnt know they were pirated vcd vendors... thanks for the info... I heard that the black VII u mentioned had all his 3 Defi's stolen last week, the white evo's Kenari lost his cd player (he should, cos he forgot to lock the car, hahaha)... and the white waja? Hmm... thats a Tan Sri's kaki lang....

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
silenthill u know many things......

hope to know who are u actually too....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
silenthill,

i've met them before.. but didnt know what you mentioned here was their background.... ???

silenthill

Aug 18, 2005
KL
hahahaha u never know....some fella work hard day by day to own a car, these fella take a few month time to own a car, same ppl, different life :D

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
silenthill,

you mean they steal for a living? so the white evo all the cf parts, bodykit, rims etc also stolen wan ah? wah keng leh... ur info 'keng' also leh.... normally, what do they take ler? Defi's?

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
mainly their job is selling pirated vcds...

they can even do such a business which against the law.

break people's car to steal defi......easy for them

marcus8886

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
I think not 3 defi, should be 6 defi, 1 rsm and 1safc he's the one already tinted lumar film but still smash by X gang.....

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
marcus8886 said:
you stay in sri sinar?i stay there....your car parked where????
i park the car right infront of my house lor... outside lar... my dad car inside mar

silenthill

Aug 18, 2005
KL
nt stolen la i think, but ppl buyin pirated stuff enough to support them ..y i know this? coz the black evo once to be my junior,(quite jahat) and i saw them passin money during mamak session,(sit opposite table) each nite these pirated cd vendor can make a few k...so its easy for them to buy cf stuff,defi's,misfiring system, n other

wat to do, i support them as well..coz original too expensive :D hahahah

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
silenthill,

now i am confused... now you're saying that they are in illegal trade (vdc/dvd/etc).. thats why they can afford to modify their cars....or they are into illegal trading and also stealing of car parts... thats why they can modify their cars... which is which now?

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
2zzge,

wow... if they do both, then they seriously steal in style... driving evos and scoobies to steal... wow....

silenthill

Aug 18, 2005
KL
i tot onli sell cd/vcd/dvd ? got steal as well? holy shit...

well, their profit of vcd is way out of ur imagine, 1 vcd 6 buck ? my fren can get 5 for 10 from him...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A global car like the Chevy Cruze should be available in a number of convenient body styles to suit the needs of the market. So following the success of the Cruze in sedan guise, General Motors have released the details of a five-door Cruze hatchback that will be officially unveiled at the Paris Motor Show later this month...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience