Getting back stolen item

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
brothers!

i think d best thing to do is, limit d number of chop shops. if got so many shops, d owners have to struggle hard to get d parts. that's y they have to do it in wrong ways.

as for owners like us, always keep ur receipt of purchase so next time when u want to buy/sell things, request 4 ori receipt 1st. if don't have, we may argue the products & DON'T BUY!! this won't eliminate theft but at least, reduce the crime coz ppl started to co-operate in preventing on buying stolen stuffs...for long term result.

anyway, that just my opinion though.
:)

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
Jun_EK9 said:
then i pass u some cash to buy 1set of defi and 1 rsm for me ok?? since u say is stolen i assume is cheaper abit than usual price
when can u get it for me?
maybe he wont sell to frens but might sell to u
i dont think he be stupid enough to tell friends in dealling with stolen stuff.

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
he has a nice car, but no use, the whole world know he is using dirty money. NICE CAR BUT NO RESPECT.

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
Jun EK9,

Why Get so worked up because of this. If all this is not true, then ppl wont get this kind of information.
Everybody knows Ah Ken Gets his stuffs like stolen H.U.s, Defis and other gadgets from this said geng pangkah. Hell they even take Carbon Fibre Spoilers like they took from one of Our ZerotoHundred Member Cannondale's Honda Jazz.
Desperate assholes.
Tell him that his shop is one of those on the suspected list too then.

apelf

May 28, 2004
Visit site
Mannessman2000 said:
Jun EK9,

Why Get so worked up because of this. If all this is not true, then ppl wont get this kind of information.
Everybody knows Ah Ken Gets his stuffs like stolen H.U.s, Defis and other gadgets from this said geng pangkah. Hell they even take Carbon Fibre Spoilers like they took from one of Our ZerotoHundred Member Cannondale's Honda Jazz.
Desperate assholes.
Tell him that his shop is one of those on the suspected list too then.

What is the relationship between u and chop shop guy,named Ken? Why seem like u are close to him? Bcos everytime u treat him so well until every single words comment on him were a good things. WHY???? Please explain!!

How r u ensure that the stuffs that he supplied were from half cut? Isn't that much? Any proof on it? Do you think the stuffs were stolen stuffs?

I have seen the dealing between them..

xwx

Aug 11, 2005
kl
revenge

:biggrin:
hey guys,
pls post the evo 6 (26) & evo 7 (17) & ....
home address & photo
TQTQ very mmm :cool:

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
apelf said:
What is the relationship between u and chop shop guy,named Ken? Why seem like u are close to him? Bcos everytime u treat him so well until every single words comment on him were a good things. WHY???? Please explain!!

How r u ensure that the stuffs that he supplied were from half cut? Isn't that much? Any proof on it? Do you think the stuffs were stolen stuffs?

I have seen the dealing between them..

he ask the new owner ( my previous car ) ask him wanna buy the broken LEG spoiler, now the leg i still keep with me,this clear enough. i dont think there are many spoon spoiler around, and i believe even halfcut like SS racing dont even have this 2nd item. All is new unit.

some of the guys here dont even know who he is dealing with. i have made a police report at Sentul, and we will see who is the seller and of cause WJL 26 is inside suspected list.

my friend evo7 blue also kena broken, he has connection with bukit aman police personal and now looking into this case. there are going around the halfcut to look after those parts especially the sellar car and house.

Last edited:

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
i am not sure who is ibrahim? the blue 7 with 17 gram light gold? car broken in inside the house.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,
as some might had known me (ie...Noti, Jun). My car just kena broke in last night lar..cipet ! Right inside my house and these ppl really have guts. With CCTVs, dogs and neighbour shouting also, they die die want to steal. By the time I woke up, saw them fled..this is the 3rd attempt for the week..first two attempt failed as I was woke up and waiting with my 17" Parang ! coz of the haze lar..cannot tahan and went to sleep in air con. Spoiled my alarm responder and took away the RSM in such a hurry...other things didn't take coz it was tightly screwed.

Police report was make, CCTV camera recordings was handed to police and finger prints was dusted. So if you (the culprit or pangkah or whatever) is reading this, wipe your ass clean as the time will come for u. Lastly, the 2nd time I shouted you to wait and come one by one you scared ah ? 4 of you and one of me only ? fucking no balls !

For the record, 4 malays on 2 Yamaha RX-Z.

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
got finger prints some more?? sure these guys won't last long as showcased in CSI. izzit true they r malay & not indon? :eek:

marcus8886

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
KEPONG area owner BEWARE!!!

4 days ago, my friend JAZZ in Kepong area kenwood DVD touch screen player X gang trying to steal it,that time around 4a.m my friend sleeping very tide,suddenly house alarm and car alarm rang together (with CCTV), so my friend went inside store room and took out a long knife, but when he took out he saw 4 thieves already jumped into his house and another 8 outside, that means 6 motorcycle and 12 thieves, so he didn't go out and just let them do whatever they want,somemore alarm and people shouting BUT they still continue their JOB,because my friend DVD player screwed with many screws to lock it,finally they cannot stole it and guess what they do next???The broke the screen and leave it....

KEPONG area owner BEWARE!!!They are very hot and dangerous thieves....

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
wow!! :eek: that's scary dude. izzit kepong so dangerous eh? luckily i didn't stay at kepong. btw, as ongteckweng asked, which part of kepong?

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
taman bukit maluri i think not that much because of the security guards around

but still need to beware of it

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
my house lar... Sri Sinar... 6-7 malays broke the window took my Sony player, boost meter, broke my middle console, search my whole car upsidedown, ripped my bumper took my intercooler... just to let u all know my car was broken in once 2 month ago at TTDI, boost meter, exhaust temp, timer player stolen and all the above stolen was replaced and get stolen another times at home...another car a few houses away also by the same gang smashed window player missing. same night Sri Bintang also got another car broken in... suspect same gang also...

when my dad check upstairs from the window he somemore flash torchlight at my dad and shout like challange my dad like that...

2 weeks later behind my house another 4 cars broken in and players missing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo guys!

need all ur help!!

On Friday morning at 3.10am, my fren was robbed of her car a WHITE MYVI SE PHE 9389 near the traffic lights frm NPE(at Shell Station) near Sunway Court heading to Sunway Pyramid. A silver Kancil knocked lightly into her car from the back and she came out to check on her car whilst 4 indian men came out, beat her when she resisted and drove off in her car leaving the silver Kancil behind. The PHE 9389 den made a u-turn back towards NPE from the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience