those ppl steal things.....surely their junior.....support their stolen items

heh....another victim's car got broken in, meters all gone..location.....kepong

he open the topic "Sad......sad" in here

Last edited:

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
Wooo so many brake in case .....
Btw i going KL tomorrow, this time i bring more then 20 pair HID,should be 10 pair more then previous, u think safe to put those kit in the car ar ????
Me lazy to bring it down lah .....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
HIDSeller,

dont worry bout it dude.... I'll make sure no one breaks ur triangle glass again... i'll just duplicate ur car keys when i see you next... makes things easier... can fix those HIDs on my reverse light, brake lights, number plate lights, engine bay, under carriage, interior light etc.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
2zzge said:
suspect they steal too because of the halfcut shop has stolen item

police also suspect the halfcut oledi
Was is it? they've got so many Evo stuff there.. some are new also.. all stolen also ah? Wow.. saw a HKS Hipermax II there too...

the halfcut shop got what other stolen stuff? Can keep an eye next time on what interest them to steal... :)

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
now a lot of people..break in EVO CARS......steal steering seats.....turbo stuff and so on........

thats why u see a lot of evo stuff there

where got halfcut shop so many evo stuff

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
2zzge said:
now a lot of people..break in EVO CARS......steal steering seats.....turbo stuff and so on........

They business stratergy lor ...... Easy to target the right customer mah ....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
2zzge said:

icic... in other words, they get people to steal all the evo parts, then they sell it out ler... okay... how they steal the engines ah? very 'keng' la... wonder his white evo all steal from where? and somemore dare to use on the road... i know his bonnet is C-West ler... worth more than 7k man.. somemore not many ppl has.. so far i only have seen SS Racing boss and him having it.... so other shops like SS Racing and N1Racing are clean ler?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
NoTiGuY said:
icic... in other words, they get people to steal all the evo parts, then they sell it out ler... okay... how they steal the engines ah? very 'keng' la... wonder his white evo all steal from where? and somemore dare to use on the road... i know his bonnet is C-West ler... worth more than 7k man.. somemore not many ppl has.. so far i only have seen SS Racing boss and him having it.... so other shops like SS Racing and N1Racing are clean ler?
my ex-boss evo7 park in his own parking down his office juz for ten minutes...go up take a file

come down...whole set recaro gone n meter all gone....i wonder how many people in tat gang....so fast man....

10 minutes can removed so many stuffs...realy profesional.....

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
maybe 2zzge means that they earn profit from steallin stuff leh.

u steal recaro whole car, intercooler, this that, enuf for u to buy a
carbon fibre c-west 7k hood, maybe

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
not only bonnet is C-WEST...front bumper as well..

still im not really confirm they steal.....but...heard from many ppl....no point people simply say....why no people say i steal things to buy my car?....because i dun steal..

just let the police decide

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
oic.... okay... you really got a lot of jalan ya... must meet you sometime when i come down to KL... so whats ur name? am me, from penang....

A Post Every 5 Mins

I am using HWL ST1 adjustable (oren one) in my persona. The spring rate on the front is 8k and rear is 4k. However my doubt is on the damper settings. Based on my research, some say damper setting depends on spring rate while some others say set it to full hard or soft and tune from there based on driving style. But my question is :

1) can this damper setting helps handle understeer/oversteer ? If yes then which one need to be harden or soften for both situation ?

2) can this damper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience