Fto

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
yup.. a gathering..
go for mamak or something to chit chat, meet new mitsubishi enthusiast, share ideas and experience..

are you interested? if you are, we are gathering this 31st july sunday..
for lunch!!! come lah!!!

the last time we (MLOC) met the mivec club... they also are very friendly people..
but since that i saw in this tread that there is a fto club.. we would like to meet you guys too!!!

come and join us this end month!!
location we will via sms for safety reasons... can i sms to your number that you posted in this tread???

nice to meet you sonoffire666... hope that we can meet up soon!!

leslie
MLOC

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
MEOC/MLOC/FTOMOC Gathering

Hiyaa Lancer Tailo... :D ,

The gathering count me in.. Great idea..

FTO(M)Club have around hundred over members through out M'sia but actual head count that shows up for meeting & gathering only about 20+ cars. Model various from 1.8 to 2.0, Non-Mivec to Mivec engines...

Let me know the time and the date for the gathering.. Or should you need any help for the preparation buzz me lahhh... (012-2886885)DARYL

leslie said:
i not tailo lah.. sai loh onli... b18c-r is our mloc biggest tailo...hehehe

so how the fto club?.,, how many members do you guys have? currently i'm trying to get meoc and mloc to tt together... wonder if you guys would like to join us for this event???:)

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
daryl tailo,
nice to meet you man!!!... im glad that you are willing to join us for gatherings!..
well our next meet-ups is on the 7th august sunday!.. it starts from lunch till dinner... coz got activities!!... here is our mloc scheduel for that day!!

(quote)
plans has changed to the 7th august sunday..
i'm trying to arrange the safety film test on sunday.. they say they would do if just for us!!! kena phyco from me lor...hehehe
well... i want to test it personaly coz i'm really interested in getting it!!!...
well... if everything is alrite.. we shall go as plan!!!

11.30am : meet up!
12.00pm : go for lunch!!
1.15pm : proceed to safety film test
2.45pm : cendol and rojak!!!
3.30pm : performance shop hunt!
5.00pm : mamak!
7.00pm : plan for dinner!
8.30pm : meeting up with other
members and mitsu
community if posible!

any sugestions?

if the fto club would like to suggest anything else.. we are open for any other activities!!!

what time you guys would like to join us?? the whole day or wanna meet up for dinner/tea?

MLOC (mitsubishi lancer owners club) is a very new club. we only have about 20members only in kl and some evo friends in jb.. but active members are only like 8-10 of us only at the moment!!..

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
The Mitsubishi Gathering

Hiya Leslie,

Can you call me arr....??? Or u SMS your H/P no to me.. I call u lahh...

leslie said:
daryl tailo,
nice to meet you man!!!... im glad that you are willing to join us for gatherings!..
well our next meet-ups is on the 7th august sunday!.. it starts from lunch till dinner... coz got activities!!... here is our mloc scheduel for that day!!

(quote)
plans has changed to the 7th august sunday..
i'm trying to arrange the safety film test on sunday.. they say they would do if just for us!!! kena phyco from me lor...hehehe
well... i want to test it personaly coz i'm really interested in getting it!!!...
well... if everything is alrite.. we shall go as plan!!!

11.30am : meet up!
12.00pm : go for lunch!!
1.15pm : proceed to safety film test
2.45pm : cendol and rojak!!!
8.30pm : meeting up with other
members and mitsu
community if posible!

any sugestions?

if the fto club would like to suggest anything else.. we are open for any other activities!!!

what time you guys would like to join us?? the whole day or wanna meet up for dinner/tea?

MLOC (mitsubishi lancer owners club) is a very new club. we only have about 20members only in kl and some evo friends in jb.. but active members are only like 8-10 of us only at the moment!!..

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
safety tint company is willing to do a test for us on a sunday!!! but change in scheduel a bit...
we are gathering with the fto club and some members of meoc...

10.30am : meet up for safety film test
12.30pm : go for lunch!!
2.00pm : cendol and rojak!!!
8.30pm : dinner ..................etc

any sugestions?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
tuned,
if you get ur fto by then come also lah!!! hehehe

Dec 6, 2005
Hi Daryl

I have always been a fan of the FTO and thinking of gettin one (GPvR - Manual) ... Could I join the yahoo group to find out more techy info about the car? Perhaps join in one of your gatherings ....

Just wondering how about do I join the yahoo group?
Invitation required?

Cheers
Nick

sonoffire666 said:
FTO website:-
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ftomalaysiaownersclub/

If u wanna buy FTO, I've got couple in hand, very good in condition. By the way, I'm the FTO Malaysia Owners Club - Vice President. Feel free to call me at 012-2886885

Daryl

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Nick,
Goto :
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ftomalaysiaownersclub
to sign up...

If wanna get a GPX manual FTO (200bhp)... U can call me at 012-2886885. If I'm not mistaken, there is only a hand full im Malaysia. Steptronic a lot in the market.

Nick16 said:
Hi Daryl

I have always been a fan of the FTO and thinking of gettin one (GPvR - Manual) ... Could I join the yahoo group to find out more techy info about the car? Perhaps join in one of your gatherings ....

Just wondering how about do I join the yahoo group?
Invitation required?

Cheers
Nick

Dec 6, 2005
Hi sonoffire666

Thanks for the info ...
I tried getting into the yahoo group but got this message

"Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group."

And thanks for the offer .. You're right ... There're heaps of steptronic ones in the market ... kinda difficult to get a manual one ..

Just wondering,
How long have u got your FTO for?
How easy it is to get FTO parts in Malaysia?
Any common problems?

Cheers
Nick

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Nick,
You need to register as a new member b4 u can access the website.

My car is GPX model, 5 speed Manual, 200bhp on Engine.
I've got it a nearly 2 years, is it rather easy to get parts. So far my car gives me minimal problems. Just wear & tear parts only...bushing & mountings. I've port & polish + balance my engine, waiting to install NOS soon. Currently pumping out 170bhp on wheels only. Plan to install 100bhp Nos Kit b4 Chinese New Year. If you interested, you can come PJ to view my car. If you offer is right, I don't mind selling it... Planning to buy my ultimate dream car Skyline R34 lah... Hehehehe....

Nick16 said:
Hi sonoffire666

Thanks for the info ...
I tried getting into the yahoo group but got this message

"Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group."

And thanks for the offer .. You're right ... There're heaps of steptronic ones in the market ... kinda difficult to get a manual one ..

Just wondering,
How long have u got your FTO for?
How easy it is to get FTO parts in Malaysia?
Any common problems?

Cheers
Nick

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
does anyone of you know any GTO (3000gt ) gang in malaysia ? anyone ? do you guys have any contacts ?

Minz2006

Jun 20, 2006
hai everyone i'm have looking for FTO, anyone have selling FTO around Northern area? Thx :>

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Minz2006 said:
hai everyone i'm have looking for FTO, anyone have selling FTO around Northern area? Thx :>

hi there,

May i ask. you are looking for automatic or manual transmission...?? If Auto the Penang got one for sell & if Manual KL got one for sell... Call me if interested.. My h/phone is 012-2886885 Daryl

Minz2006

Jun 20, 2006
Hai dary~!

I'm often daily using car so Auto will be ok for me... but i heard the auto gearbox have problem all the time~! is FTO hard to maintain and how was the petrol millage? what is the penang model and price coz My budget is no much around below 5*k :emoticon_U: anyway thx for fast reply~!

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Minz2006 said:
Hai dary~!

I'm often daily using car so Auto will be ok for me... but i heard the auto gearbox have problem all the time~! is FTO hard to maintain and how was the petrol millage? what is the penang model and price coz My budget is no much around below 5*k :emoticon_U: anyway thx for fast reply~!
Hi,

Autogear box condition depends on the previous owner usage. As for manual gearbox no problem at all... Friend, for 5*K you can't get FTO :cry_smile: .... Even you get it also quite bad condition:baring_teeth: . You need to spend some money to fix back everything. Those FTO that I've mention to you are all 6*K+... All are high specs (Sun roof, traction controll system, rear windscreen wiper, etc) & in very good condition plus with mods, buy back no need to fix anything just ride only....

Is up to you mate.. If you wanna buy 1 bad condition FTO and touch up later which will end up the same price or even more. OR buy a good condition FTO, no headache. You call...!!...

I would strongly suggest you purchase a manual gearbox one... confirm no gearbox problem. To replace a autogear box roughly around RM3000+-/pcs. Not yet plus installation.

FTO comes in 3 models
1) 1800cc Automatic without Mivec Model:GR (125bhp on wheel)
2) 2000cc Automatic with Mivec Model:GPX or Version R (135bhp on wheel)
3) 2000cc Manual with Mivec Model:GPX or Version R (165bhp on wheel)
Dyno tested....

Difference between GPX & Version R is just front bumper only... The rest all same.
Version R has the newer facelift bumper thats all. All Version R are 1997 model onwards, where else model GPX is from 1994-1997.

If you still interested in buying FTO... Call me lah..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Swiss watchmaker Tissot celebrates 10 years of being the official timekeeper for the MotoGP championship this year. In conjunction with the occasion, Tissot has also launched a limited edition version of its T-Race line, dubbed the Tissot 2010 T-Race Nicky Hayden Limited Edition...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience