Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated.

Yup, that is always the problem when people ask you for recommendation.....:banghead::biggrin:
Sending over on Saturday, waxing on Sunday.....:biggrin:
SF, lets storm his hse :biggrin:

vr2 taiko, we can help if you dont mind :biggrin::biggrin:

off topic abit, im eager to attend the next detailling clinic, but seems not that active already nowadays

IMO, Ford Fiesta is much more a fun car to drive than Almera. But the obvious disadvantage is its cabin space. It is cramped. To the driver and especially car enthusiasts who likes to drive, that should not be much of a prob coz it is a fun car to drive. But to the passengers, sorry la...

In contrast, Almera cabin space is suprisingly biggggggg...can gangnam style inside lol. So if your friend want to use it as a family car, no problem at all.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated.

off topic abit, im eager to attend the next detailling clinic, but seems not that active already nowadays
No need to storm, open invitation......:biggrin:

Detailing Clinic? I thought that one, bro. kc got it covered?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

No need to storm, open invitation......:biggrin:

Detailing Clinic? I thought that one, bro. kc got it covered?
Sure ma? :biggrin: Which are do u live btw?

Yah usually it is organized by KC but seems like nowadays seldom see it

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Sure ma? :biggrin: Which are do u live btw?

Yah usually it is organized by KC but seems like nowadays seldom see it
pm you better.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

This is a much more civilized area than autoworld!
Is everyone effort in contributing to make ZTH Forum a better place for everyone. Is a place
where everyone share their knowledge and for discussion. No point to prove who is a smarter
in here. Glad you like it like everyone of us do as well.

IMO, Ford Fiesta is much more a fun car to drive than Almera. But the obvious disadvantage is its cabin space. It is cramped. To the driver and especially car enthusiasts who likes to drive, that should not be much of a prob coz it is a fun car to drive. But to the passengers, sorry la...

In contrast, Almera cabin space is suprisingly biggggggg...can gangnam style inside lol. So if your friend want to use it as a family car, no problem at all.
Ya, depending on one's criteria in getting the type of car. I too will pick Fiesta but then
it just wont match those 3 criterias...

Storm his house? haha! His location adi stated PJ la bro...Detailing Clinic, u got to call KC personally to find out. It wont be posted here.

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran

I did test driven Nissan Almera last Saturday. My first impression, "This car looks abit ugly". Then opened up the door and "Whooooo". The space inside was so dam big. Tried to sit at the rear and have a lot of space for the legs. Opened up the rear boot and again "Whooo". Its the same size of any other newer sedan out there. I'd say as big as Inspira maybe.

Next I asked the salesman to test drive. Nothing fancy bout it as for 1.5L. No fancy gadgets such as push start button and so on. BTW, I hate the center console which is just a big round circle. Driven the car and like I said, just the same as 1.5L Vios. The response, acceleration.

But try to look for Almera Impuls. The bodykit is damn nice.

My 0.00000007 cents.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

I did test driven Nissan Almera last Saturday. My first impression, "This car looks abit ugly". Then opened up the door and "Whooooo". The space inside was so dam big. Tried to sit at the rear and have a lot of space for the legs. Opened up the rear boot and again "Whooo". Its the same size of any other newer sedan out there. I'd say as big as Inspira maybe.

Next I asked the salesman to test drive. Nothing fancy bout it as for 1.5L. No fancy gadgets such as push start button and so on. BTW, I hate the center console which is just a big round circle. Driven the car and like I said, just the same as 1.5L Vios. The response, acceleration.

But try to look for Almera Impuls. The bodykit is damn nice.

My 0.00000007 cents.
Agree, want to go for Almera, make your money worth it by going for the one with IMPUL bodykits.
Just totally uglier than a Dugong if without bodykits or one would just say who on
earth design such an ugly car!? This kind of term seems appropriate.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Agree, want to go for Almera, make your money worth it by going for the one with IMPUL bodykits.
Just totally uglier than a Dugong if without bodykits or one would just say who on
earth design such an ugly car!? This kind of term seems appropriate.
Fiesta with Kit...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Not yet painted kit

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Not yet painted kit
Painted. Can see next to the wheel part is blue. My friend wanted grey as second tone, but they spray metallic white for him..... :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Painted. Can see next to the wheel part is blue. My friend wanted grey as second tone, but they spray metallic white for him..... :mad:
Then? Have to accept and pay? or get them to repaint again? :stoned:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Then? Have to accept and pay? or get them to repaint again? :stoned:
Take first loh, because he mentioned pay on line then inform what you want and they get them ready for you to go and install....Not original one, because original expensive...

This car you should see around your Kepong area, he is from there....:biggrin:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran

FYI, the IMPUL kit will cost you additional RM9.5K

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB

if want big space, better buy exora

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do any of you use throwaway MF/cotton cloths for polishing? AG and Sonax (and probably others) sell cloths for polishing, but the cloth is meant to be thrown away after it gets dirty. Seems an expensive way and waste although I can understand the reason for it; that is, to minimize scratches. Why not throwaway wax cloths as well?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience