Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport Ti-VCT : Your Opinion..

Gen2R3

Known Member
Oct 20, 2007
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys..

Just to inquire, to any of you guys here,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport Ti-VCT owners whether, new or 2nd hand.
I would like to know the comments on the car whether its a pro's or con's. Reasons for this is because I'm thinking of getting one myself and in search of peoples opinions..

Thank you and much appreciate it..
Hope you guys have a good day..

Regards,

Gen2R3

Gen2R3

Known Member
Oct 20, 2007
Petaling Jaya
To Mizi2.0..

HaaHaa! I know.. Wonder maybe got one person here in Malaysia not happy with the car and sell it off that fast.. ;-)
Anyway, hope you may give any feedback about this 'Made in US' car.. Heard so much good news BUT it is better to listen to those who are currently used it.. ;-)

Cheers..

Gen2R3

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
I think de engine n gear box parts, it's quite good for de price but for me it's too small la if u intend it

to b a family car.

Gen2R3

Known Member
Oct 20, 2007
Petaling Jaya
To JEBON..

Agree.. But say like IF I wanna buy this car, what is the 'good' and 'not good'..? Example maybe the ride not good, handling not good etc. ;-)

Thanks..

Gen2R3

engine168

May 21, 2009
it doesn't go smooth when u drive in low speed. especially when traffic is jam. if there is no car in front... nice...

Gen2R3

Known Member
Oct 20, 2007
Petaling Jaya
To engine168,

Owh really.. Tested the Ford Fiesta last week, and no traffic jam.. For me the gearing is like okay laa.. Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind on my next drive.. The car will be arriving approx on 2-3 weeks time.. ;-)

Gen2R3

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi members, do u hv any comment on D2 hi-lo/hard-soft coilover? any pros and cons? anybody used or using?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience