For ZTH Honda kakis only

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
Guys,

i will renew your road tax for FREE ( no service charge) if you take your car insurance from me.

You dont even have to leave your office, my people will come to you to pick up all documents and payments and later return the road tax to you.

All you need to do is just call me @ 012.295.7447 and mention dat you are a ZTH member.

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
and it happened to me... trusting ppl to renew my road tax... check check kat JPJ got f***king duplicate...

that bugger who duplicate my roadtax kaw tim w this one damn jpj officer n duplicate my roadtax...

same car... same color... same plate number... nia seng... n when i was in Amsterdam on the 13th August 05... i got a parking ticket... for the offense i didnt do... and my car was siting duck at home... hmmm i dont think my bibik cud drive my car la... ahaha...

other incident happened when my father in law called me up asking... what am i doin driving towards cheras... duhhh... i told him... i was at my office working la... i went down to the basement n my car is still there... haiya... fenin la...

i call up PDRM trafik... n they say that... its one of a way to run away from repo man...
so they change the plate number of a same car... n duplicate their roadtax... nia seng...

the different between that bogus car n mine is just that... the bogus car is tinted all black... wah mcm VIP maaa... everything else is similar la... nia seng...

Sorry... Civic EK 5 Jr... not to say... u r like that... but afraid ur anak2 buah will do such thing la... just be prepared ajerrr...

peace out Gsss...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
out of topic... snoop... i know the who the girl in ur avatar. it's alizee from france from a video clip of a song called j'en ai marre (gua suda fed up) :) nice body

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
SnooPDoGGY said:
and it happened to me... trusting ppl to renew my road tax... check check kat JPJ got f***king duplicate...

that bugger who duplicate my roadtax kaw tim w this one damn jpj officer n duplicate my roadtax...

same car... same color... same plate number... nia seng... n when i was in Amsterdam on the 13th August 05... i got a parking ticket... for the offense i didnt do... and my car was siting duck at home... hmmm i dont think my bibik cud drive my car la... ahaha...

other incident happened when my father in law called me up asking... what am i doin driving towards cheras... duhhh... i told him... i was at my office working la... i went down to the basement n my car is still there... haiya... fenin la...

i call up PDRM trafik... n they say that... its one of a way to run away from repo man...
so they change the plate number of a same car... n duplicate their roadtax... nia seng...

the different between that bogus car n mine is just that... the bogus car is tinted all black... wah mcm VIP maaa... everything else is similar la... nia seng...

Sorry... Civic EK 5 Jr... not to say... u r like that... but afraid ur anak2 buah will do such thing la... just be prepared ajerrr...

peace out Gsss...
bro SnooPDoGGY
Civic EK 5 Jr is a honest man, he is my friend, and you can count on him

shah
u do part time on this eh? which insurance? just renew my insurance with Kurnia couple of days ago la...otherwise i can give u business then.

will spread the words for you then.chow~!

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
mynnDAWG said:
shah hang guna co. ape ni?...my car no roadtax / insurance since March mannn!!!
issshhh adik aku sorang ni...so brave one....mine is TAKAFUL NASIONAL.... good offer dapat rabate the following year kalau no claims....rebate in RM....

call me....can ask my people to collect all docs and RM from you at your office...

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
SnooPDoGGY said:

peace out Gsss...
well all I can say is kesian kat you, better buat police report if they use your car twin to do something illegal.

I'm just a man who needs to cari makan and till now I havent cheated anyone coz the money I get from my business is used to feed my kids and I dont plan to feed my kids with "DUIT HARAM"....

cheers

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
EG8 said:
bro SnooPDoGGY
Civic EK 5 Jr is a honest man, he is my friend, and you can count on him

shah
u do part time on this eh? which insurance? just renew my insurance with Kurnia couple of days ago la...otherwise i can give u business then.

will spread the words for you then.chow~!
Bro,

Just renewed? Takper, not my rezeki...maybe next year...

Yup doin it part time, my cousin is the owner of the agency, he has been doin it for years...boleh tahan gak..not only motor...everthing also got...from buildings to ships....serious

btw, thanks for the vote of confidence bro...but snoopy is right , cannot trust people too much these days .... too many crooks out there

anyway, do keep in touch...

cheers

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
ouh Takaful eh?...good good...will call u bout this Shah...coz i was with the same co. last year and got the cash rebate mannn....good deal!!!....

aiya...not becoz of orang kuat liao...no money laaaaaaaaa...:(

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
mynnDAWG said:
ouh Takaful eh?...good good...will call u bout this Shah...coz i was with the same co. last year and got the cash rebate mannn....good deal!!!....

aiya...not becoz of orang kuat liao...no money laaaaaaaaa...:(
bahaya bro......better get covered ASAP

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
killergerm,

u got mail :smile:

us3r

Known Member
Apr 3, 2004
Visit site
SnooPDoGGY
Few weeks .. i thought ur car around cheras area . Plat 2X izzit ?
Black ES

Bump for Mr Civic EK 5 Jr

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
us3r said:
SnooPDoGGY
Few weeks .. i thought ur car around cheras area . Plat 2X izzit ?
Black ES

Bump for Mr Civic EK 5 Jr
tq for the bump :tongue:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear turbo sifu's,

I have a crazy idea for my 4G93T. Can i change my 4G93T engine block with a 4G94 Mistubishi Lancer block and maybe use forged pistons and forged conrods (eagle conrods)... Btw the 4G94 engine block is made out of castmetal and the bore is 81.55mm & stroke is 95.8mm. so can i still boost high on the GSR if i use this block to replace the standard one?

Do you guys think this idea of mine will work, will there be an increase in hp?.. need feedbacks from all the turbo sifu's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience