KL
Visit site
....& dun 4get bitumen ya...best goes with Dunlop CA... :rolleyes:

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
WOI love_gtti,

you MBA ka?
so pandai boy until can condemn people ka?
still, your english DAMN buruk you know?
you know ka? you know or not? :lol:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i think my charade is celup la

Charade Aura g100 N/A 1000cc
celup with GTti meter panel,Toyota Levin 101 seats, Nardi steering, and also..i dunno la

haha..love GTti..what you gota say to me hah <_<

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
i think that the more you condem him the more he will flame..
just go back to normal and then he will stop ....

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
Celup lists are:

L5 spoiler
L2s side skirt
Daihatsu Kcar carriage
New Bug-i front bodyparts n wiper
BSA celup M3 sportrim
L2 side mirror
Brother crystal light

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
this si when people of malaysia become creative...

imgaine a normal wira sedan turn into a monster evo 3...kena cheated few time also..when i saw their front bodypart...look behind is wira..but damn nice la..hahahah..i mean teh front bodypart..

even chatrade g100 also celup with detomaso front bodypart...
what you gotta say love_gtti?

kakakakka

car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
see ta dog wen to another place to bark aledi :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghazali

Apr 16, 2004
maybe he scared ... 'omg !!! my original daihatsu kena tapao by daihatsu celop looo'

countess_w

Mar 10, 2004
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 10 2004, 14:45
Am I have to pleased you all the time? You condenm me just because I'm telling the truth fact? Accept the fact bro..!! Don't go so fanatic about your tiny car..If I say your poor, realize it and try to accept that you are poor! Same If I say that your car is local made, accept it..Why must you blame me? It's you who are bought that car, then blame yourself, not me! That's why you are so stupid..!

So talkative! Tidak boleh kalah langsung!
ok.. ive been reading about this mr l_g. and your statement about kereta celup really offending. im driving kelisa and have some thought to change the bodykit to cuore. but think of it again, i dont coz i have other plan. perhaps my kelisa will not look like std kelisa. will you called it celup too??? since celup means covering something to make it look like something else.

if you call those kancil mira or kelisa cuore or kenari move owners poor, you better take it back. coz i know few of them who have the money to buy the original version but they they still go for their kancil, kelisa and kenari to have mira, cuore and move bodykit and engine. they whom you said poor have few big cars in their home. even own a ferrari. why do you think they do it? its because they are car enthusiast. if you wanna talk about originality, then it never be in the car enthusiast dictionary.

l_g, u are not car enthusiast but merely an originality enthusiast. if you really in love with your original gtti, then stop talking bullshits. talk about something tehcnical. but again you are an MBA student which is a business student, who doesnt know about technicals (and im sure you'll not agree on this even if its a fact, summore flame other ppl cant accept the fact) if you are really an MBA student, you should know about the economics nowadays and you should agree that toyota ownes daihatsu and now daihatsu is importing toyota technology. and you still wanna fight about originality??!! perhaps your MBA cert is a celup cert.

done talking!!!

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Haha! Still talking about MBA..? MBA is just a cert, if you have money, you too can take MBA..It's not about "cannot being an 'originality enthusiast'"..Who are you? I take MBA not for career enhancement, just for shitty hobby..I still cannot kick my boss even if I have a PHD cz a matter of working experience..What la you!

Am I offensive? I'm sure the answer is NO! What I always says is "if you mods you car really extremely, with full bodykit worth RM50K on your Kelisa or Kancil or Kenari, but still use PERODUA EMBLEM, it is still ORIGINAL PERODUA and NOT CELUP..But if you PUT DAIHATSU EMBLEM, then YOU ARE CELUP/SUCKS!

Strickly speaking, I have one fren with WIRALUTION (Evo III engine) with some original EVO III bodykit at in front part of his car, but still put a PROTON EMBLEM in front of the grill, sure he's not fake! He's very proud of Wira and I do respect him..No problem! If he put three diamond logo (Mitsubishi) at the grill, I'll kick his ball! But, he's not..