car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
see ta dog wen to another place to bark aledi :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghazali

Apr 16, 2004
maybe he scared ... 'omg !!! my original daihatsu kena tapao by daihatsu celop looo'

countess_w

Mar 10, 2004
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 10 2004, 14:45
Am I have to pleased you all the time? You condenm me just because I'm telling the truth fact? Accept the fact bro..!! Don't go so fanatic about your tiny car..If I say your poor, realize it and try to accept that you are poor! Same If I say that your car is local made, accept it..Why must you blame me? It's you who are bought that car, then blame yourself, not me! That's why you are so stupid..!

So talkative! Tidak boleh kalah langsung!
ok.. ive been reading about this mr l_g. and your statement about kereta celup really offending. im driving kelisa and have some thought to change the bodykit to cuore. but think of it again, i dont coz i have other plan. perhaps my kelisa will not look like std kelisa. will you called it celup too??? since celup means covering something to make it look like something else.

if you call those kancil mira or kelisa cuore or kenari move owners poor, you better take it back. coz i know few of them who have the money to buy the original version but they they still go for their kancil, kelisa and kenari to have mira, cuore and move bodykit and engine. they whom you said poor have few big cars in their home. even own a ferrari. why do you think they do it? its because they are car enthusiast. if you wanna talk about originality, then it never be in the car enthusiast dictionary.

l_g, u are not car enthusiast but merely an originality enthusiast. if you really in love with your original gtti, then stop talking bullshits. talk about something tehcnical. but again you are an MBA student which is a business student, who doesnt know about technicals (and im sure you'll not agree on this even if its a fact, summore flame other ppl cant accept the fact) if you are really an MBA student, you should know about the economics nowadays and you should agree that toyota ownes daihatsu and now daihatsu is importing toyota technology. and you still wanna fight about originality??!! perhaps your MBA cert is a celup cert.

done talking!!!

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Haha! Still talking about MBA..? MBA is just a cert, if you have money, you too can take MBA..It's not about "cannot being an 'originality enthusiast'"..Who are you? I take MBA not for career enhancement, just for shitty hobby..I still cannot kick my boss even if I have a PHD cz a matter of working experience..What la you!

Am I offensive? I'm sure the answer is NO! What I always says is "if you mods you car really extremely, with full bodykit worth RM50K on your Kelisa or Kancil or Kenari, but still use PERODUA EMBLEM, it is still ORIGINAL PERODUA and NOT CELUP..But if you PUT DAIHATSU EMBLEM, then YOU ARE CELUP/SUCKS!

Strickly speaking, I have one fren with WIRALUTION (Evo III engine) with some original EVO III bodykit at in front part of his car, but still put a PROTON EMBLEM in front of the grill, sure he's not fake! He's very proud of Wira and I do respect him..No problem! If he put three diamond logo (Mitsubishi) at the grill, I'll kick his ball! But, he's not..

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 24 2004, 11:26
Haha! Still talking about MBA..? MBA is just a cert, if you have money, you too can take MBA..It's not about "cannot being an 'originality enthusiast'"..Who are you? I take MBA not for career enhancement, just for shitty hobby..I still cannot kick my boss even if I have a PHD cz a matter of working experience..What la you!

Am I offensive? I'm sure the answer is NO! What I always says is "if you mods you car really extremely, with full bodykit worth RM50K on your Kelisa or Kancil or Kenari, but still use PERODUA EMBLEM, it is still ORIGINAL PERODUA and NOT CELUP..But if you PUT DAIHATSU EMBLEM, then YOU ARE CELUP/SUCKS!

Strickly speaking, I have one fren with WIRALUTION (Evo III engine) with some original EVO III bodykit at in front part of his car, but still put a PROTON EMBLEM in front of the grill, sure he's not fake! He's very proud of Wira and I do respect him..No problem! If he put three diamond logo (Mitsubishi) at the grill, I'll kick his ball! But, he's not..
I wonder will you go kick everyones who doing that as u said so.
Then you might quit yout job now and cruising on the road state by state and start kicking their balls now......
This is just a statements, no need to reply. :P

countess_w

Mar 10, 2004
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 24 2004, 11:26

" It's not about "cannot being an 'originality enthusiast'"..Who are you? "

errr.... do you understand what ive written previously? i never mention of "cannot being an originality enthusiast" .... what are you talking about la MBA student... hehehe.... who am i? who are you? at least i know what ive written. do you know?

"I take MBA not for career enhancement, just for shitty hobby.."

we all here dont care why you take that MBA, but supposingly for an educated person you should know what you talk about and dont talk rubbish. you just bring shame to other MBA students... u are just an MBA student who know nothing about business and economics.... merely bcoz u wanna show ppl that you are clever... but the fact is (only god knows)..... thats why i think you dont even understand what i wrote earlier.... u wanna complain to others that they waste money converting their cars.. and u??? waste money go learn MBA but know nothing about it.... you will say its your money and your choice to do whatever you like, so as those you complain about...

FYI.. those mira, cuore, move converts, majority still stick to their perodua emblem. and their proud to say they are peroduas. before... you never mention about this emblem thingy. u said those converts to mira, cuore and move are sucks coz they are not original. right??? and if im not mistaken you also go against those who convert wira to evo... am i right? dont fight the facts.. coz its here and so many witness saw what you've written... and now becoz you have one fren who convert his wira you respect him... some more say he's not fake.... helloooo you forget arrr??? he is using EVO III bodykit wor... i thought this is what u meant celup all this while??

now what? trapped with your own words?? hahaha.. i guess after reading this you will make another nonsense statement....

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Originally posted by zachdelarocha@Nov 18 2004, 14:13
WOI love_gtti,

you MBA ka?
so pandai boy until can condemn people ka?
still, your english DAMN buruk you know?
you know ka? you know or not? :lol:
I is agreeing what you saying! I like this one much a lot!

But what if you're still looked stupid when defending your wrong statesman's trying to looked as correcting?
What type a MBA are he taking? MBA taught students to do these izit? Management? Manage what bai?

I are tried to replicated 1 particler MBA students here. Do you all thinkning I qualified to getting a MBA degree also?
Maybe I can make pastime from it too? ;)

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Originally posted by countess_w+Nov 24 2004, 13:11 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (countess_w @ Nov 24 2004, 13:11 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-love_gtti@Nov 24 2004, 11:26

" It's not about "cannot being an 'originality enthusiast'"..Who are you? "

errr.... do you understand what ive written previously? i never mention of "cannot being an originality enthusiast" .... what are you talking about la MBA student... hehehe.... who am i? who are you? at least i know what ive written. do you know?

"I take MBA not for career enhancement, just for shitty hobby.."

we all here dont care why you take that MBA, but supposingly for an educated person you should know what you talk about and dont talk rubbish. you just bring shame to other MBA students... u are just an MBA student who know nothing about business and economics.... merely bcoz u wanna show ppl that you are clever... but the fact is (only god knows)..... thats why i think you dont even understand what i wrote earlier.... u wanna complain to others that they waste money converting their cars.. and u??? waste money go learn MBA but know nothing about it.... you will say its your money and your choice to do whatever you like, so as those you complain about...

FYI.. those mira, cuore, move converts, majority still stick to their perodua emblem. and their proud to say they are peroduas. before... you never mention about this emblem thingy. u said those converts to mira, cuore and move are sucks coz they are not original. right??? and if im not mistaken you also go against those who convert wira to evo... am i right? dont fight the facts.. coz its here and so many witness saw what you've written... and now becoz you have one fren who convert his wira you respect him... some more say he's not fake.... helloooo you forget arrr??? he is using EVO III bodykit wor... i thought this is what u meant celup all this while??

now what? trapped with your own words?? hahaha.. i guess after reading this you will make another nonsense statement.... [/b][/quote]
You can read all I've written from msg 1 till93..Then you'll understand what is celup about..No need to talk much..

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol... i got PHD reading his post liao....

Permenant head damage.....

aiyo... people want to do what with thier cars let them do la.

btw your friend with the proton sign on his car....

maybe the reason why he put that because he don't want trouble with jpj because of his bodykit????

some ppl put mitsu emblem on proton or daihatsu on perodua.. they like la...

you talk so much why don't you try importing a "UNCELUP" coure or mira from japan....

see if its easy and cheap...

you sound like a spoilt brat... i Understand that your MBA teacher told you to

stand up for yourself.... but not to the point where the whole world becomes your

enemies...

btw... the way you talk is very offensive.... it's very insulting.....

cky

Jul 23, 2004
KL
Visit site
love,I believe that ur MBA lecturer did mention to you about defending your statement whether it's correct or wrong but you must have forgotten that this method can only be emphasized in the friendly situation!Sometimes I really pity you for some measurements that you might have forgotten to support your tactic and I will show you here.

The odd for you is like 1 against the majorities in this forum and if I were you I choose to withdraw from the market whcih I see no oppurtunity for growth and pursuit.You did say that people can talk free on internet as I will see it as an uncontrollable factor or macro-environment for this forum which either you cope with it or walk away from it,the reason why I as you should get away because this environment here is turning up against me,me against 30 people??!No way I must nuts.

Well I do see that some people here are doing the cursing job too not just you but you cant do anything cause remember what you said 'people can talk free on internet',and do remember again,you're 1 against 30...see the benefit?In the end you will up to no good.

Maybe you will take these words for nothing but as a manager I will always know that it's always good to defend my statement no matter it's vandilated,certified or just mere rubbish but it must brjng me to a clear goal that benefits me.

So what's your benefit here?getting negative attention?
Oh I almost forgotten,what THE HELL ARE you doing here?
THIS IS 'FOR CELUP ONLY LA!'!GO CREATE A ' FOR ORIGINAL ONLY' THREAD AND YOU WILL HAVE A STAND THERE.

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
you are right ck....

hey love do you know that you are a cognitive dissonance in this topic,every here has their own cognitive of what they are driving and nver boast about it,in business people tend to stay quiet in order to avoid the busness warfare but for you i bet you never read the book marketing warfare,you are not on top of the mountain but and not to say you have a welcomed position here what for you go all the way doing offensive startegy , if i were you i would use the guerrilla startegy which is get a place in the forum and just to stay secure of what is happening in the daihatsu community.

just to let you know great business doesn'd come from MBA holders but it comes from their mentality.as most of the bank debtors(hardcore debtors)are mostly highly educated

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
gua sokong itu cky mah... manyak pandai punya budak! ;)

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
hahhaa... de cert get from duno where also.. duno is it a well known cert of just any belacan uni giving u dat cert..talkin bout kemampuan.. how much does ur JOB pays u.. since u got dat so calleD belacan MBA? y still drive daihatsu? drive la... ermm.. supra ke.. mitsu ke..skyline??... n talkin bout kemampuan.. tell us de story how u get de charade? hmmmm....u told ur parents not go get kelisa or ur parent told u .. son.. wE CANT AFFORD KELISA!!

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
This is is really Persistent ...he..he..he.. :lol: he's really doens't know when to give up. PPL tell him directly also dun understand......maybe he's mentaly sick or something....Dude...why aren't you getting it across your head, what ppl are piss at you.....If what you are saying that Peroduas are celup, then keep it to yourself....why want to flame other ppl with yr comments. What u said about hiding behind a PC shit...well now's the time to prove it...do u hv the balls to come and tell all the PPL here with yr comments......PPL what do u say? I'm really puzzle...there are other PPL using a GTTI or Deto but they dun flame other perodua users......What yr taking MBA for fun..he..he..must be using yr parents money still?????? to finance yr study...come on grow up....If havent'm met or seen any MBA student so paranoid about his/her car lie you do......Something must have happen to you and your car...that's why you are taking it out on Perodua owners?......How pathetic you are..... <_<