first bugatti veyron 2 crash

drMpower

May 1, 2006
yeah. if this one is the same as I saw in thesun.co.uk, then they are gonna declare it as totaled.

or if it is to be repair, then the bill is MASSIVE.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
then again VW said every bugatti sold is a "lost" (as in terms of R&D put in, actual per car >£2.5million??)

so a repair bill most likely substantial, very substantial.

OH Buga! A supercar worth £830,000 is loaded on to a truck after the world’s costliest road crash.
The sleek Bugatti Veyron — one of only a dozen in the UK — was wrecked in a smash in pouring rain.

Yesterday insurance assessors began working out whether the hand-built French motor was repairable — or the most exclusive write-off on the planet.

A police source said it was thought the Veyron — capable of 253mph — was doing around 100mph when it slewed out of control.

It spun three times, hitting a Vauxhall Astra with a seven-months pregnant woman inside, before smashing into trees up a 3ft bank.

The woman was taken to hospital for a check-up but was alright.

The Bugatti driver, who was with a younger male passenger, was reported by police for driving without due care and attention.

The smash happened shortly after 3pm on Sunday on a 40mph stretch of the B375 near Chertsey, Surrey, a known crash blackspot.

It is understood the wrecked car was taken away by the SAME truck driver who had delivered it to the owner just a week earlier.

One witness who took our exclusive photos said: “It was clearly an almighty bang. Bits of Bugatti were strewn all over the road.

“The front had been virtually ripped off, every panel was damaged and the front wheels were pointing in opposite directions.”

The witness said the “fed-up” driver and passenger were staring at the Bugatti when a third man drove up in a 4x4 and started raging at them. The Bugatti is owned by a businessman in his 40s who runs a car hire and management company with his brothers.

Outside their home yesterday a man claimed he had rented it to the driver for £20,000 a day and that it was bought for £925,000 — more than the list price. Nick Lancaster, Chief Executive of dealers HR Owen which sold the motor, said: “It is the first Veyron I have heard of being damaged. We cannot say yet whether it is written off or not.”

The Veyron, built at the Bugatti Automobiles company in Molsheim, Alsace, boasts almost as much power as an F1 car. A Bugatti spokesman said: “If it can be repaired, it will be quickly and efficiently. The owner will be looking at a substantial bill.”

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just reacently changed my Yrv turbine to Garret AR48, and there are powerloss because of insufficient fuel going to the engine. which is better, i was told that if i used fuel injectors i can tune it with my e-manage, and if i was to change fuel injector, what injector should i change to?

Fuel Regulator can make the fuel more rich to the engine? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience