Ferrari is really too cruel....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
:angry: :angry: :( :( Well, as the topic mentioned, i really felt Jean Todt is really too much although im a Ferrari supporter. Well perhaps some of u already know what im reffering to. For those who don't, well its all about the Minardi able to join in the race or not.

Minardi is a poor team, they lack of tech and driver. No need to say thier car is slow. So what threat could Minardi do to Ferrari? Why cant jean todt kind enaugh to let thm race in Melbourne? Well its true that its not Ferrari call and its FIA who should say but since if only ferrari just say OK, thn everythig is solve. why la ferrari? sigh....

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Cruel? did you forget what they trying to do to Ferrari and F1 Racing?
The other teams are against Ferrari in FIA rules, the contract, and other stuff, so why can't Ferrari stand against them for once? What if Ferrari didn't comply to one tiny regulation?
if they can't afford to race, might as well pull out, why still wasting time and money?
besides, this is really FIA matters, minardi just tyring to make Ferrari look bad, which it did. If they can use old cars which doens't comply to the new rules & regulations when all the teams say yes, then what FIA is for?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
my personal opinion, no enough money, dun play F1, go and play others game.

Just like if dun have enough money to maintain a RX-7 or Skyline, dun buy them. No point driving an almost broke car and malukan the car.

just my 2 cents.

For every games, there are rules to follow.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i'll stand on normality78's side. ferrari is cruel (and red bull.. whatever) for not letting minardi to race, although ferrari's action is totally right, play by the rule style.

its just like in a busy junction there's a car desperately want to come out. se signals you to let him out so he can make it to work or something, but you just jam in front and say "no, i don't have to let you out, since i'm on the main road you should give way to me" yeah there's nothing wrong if rules are the only concern, but morally....

before anyone start to flame me or something, like rules are to be followed, so morale or not doesn't matter. then why is robin hood rob-the-rich-feed-the-poor is regarded a hero? :lol:

anyway, its not going to be the same without minardi on the grid, its the one team that i wish it would be on the race all the time beside mclaren.. :(

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Other teams will & did pounce on tiny mistakes made by Ferrari in the past, so its fair & square. And my good ol advice to Minardi is, find a buyer for your poor team...LOL

See, even though there are other teams that not agree to Minardi, ppl still talking about Ferrari only...Minardi boss just telling lies( he said only Ferrari don agree to him, bs) like other teams just to damage Ferrari's image...spare this tiny little car maker some space, go pick on the big car manufacturer like mercedes & BMW...LOL

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
yeah.. agree... its not about paul stoddart, its about the team. tho i like paul stoddart, its the team that matters.. find a buyer lar.. or sell 40-50% of the team.. make it grow bigger something like that mah.. at least go to the level where they don't have to be lap 4-5 laps >_<

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Mar 3 2005, 15:41

Just like if dun have enough money to maintain a RX-7 or Skyline, dun buy them. No point driving an almost broke car and malukan the car.

just my 2 cents.

U R the cruelest :lol:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by normality78@Mar 3 2005, 01:05
:angry: :angry: :( :( Well, as the topic mentioned, i really felt Jean Todt is really too much although im a Ferrari supporter. Well perhaps some of u already know what im reffering to. For those who don't, well its all about the Minardi able to join in the race or not.

Minardi is a poor team, they lack of tech and driver. No need to say thier car is slow. So what threat could Minardi do to Ferrari? Why cant jean todt kind enaugh to let thm race in Melbourne? Well its true that its not Ferrari call and its FIA who should say but since if only ferrari just say OK, thn everythig is solve. why la ferrari? sigh....
sorry...but i dunno wat u mean by Ferrari not letting Minardi race...can u tell the news... i havent been listening in own F1 news recently...

u are wrong...Minardi could be a threat to some big teams... remember last year... bout the traction control issue... FIA stated that all teams must agree if they were to retain traction control for that year... Minardi was the only one who could affect the outcome by voting no support...they were threatening teams to sell them engine in exchange for their vote ad they got their wish...imagine millions of dollars into R&Ding TC all down the drain... and what use does it have to the underpowered Minardi...

see... Minardi also could be a threat...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by butthead+Mar 3 2005, 22:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (butthead @ Mar 3 2005, 22:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackSamurai@Mar 3 2005, 15:41

just my 2 cents.

U R the cruelest :lol: [/b][/quote]
yah ...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by rollakid@Mar 3 2005, 21:44
yeah.. agree... its not about paul stoddart, its about the team. tho i like paul stoddart, its the team that matters.. find a buyer lar.. or sell 40-50% of the team.. make it grow bigger something like that mah.. at least go to the level where they don't have to be lap 4-5 laps >_<
u know how much Paul invested in his team... his whole airline company leh... it is not about loosing 4-5 laps in the race... it is the passion that matters...no matter how hard he had to maintain the team he did it and he should get the respect he deserved...

as for Ferrari and Sauber... i say screw them... and screw the rules too... why so scared people taking a point from you... if they had the potential they should not be afraid...as i said this new rules only make life diffcult for low budgeted teams like Minardi...needing them to redesign whole lotta shit...

FIA should seriously reconsider this...Ferrari like it or not is their problem...why act so "Kiasu" even if i am a Schumi supporter i would say this...

but mostly i think Sauber is under the influence of Ferrari la...

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by butthead+Mar 3 2005, 22:38 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (butthead @ Mar 3 2005, 22:38 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rollakid@Mar 3 2005, 21:44
u know how much Paul invested in his team... his whole airline company leh... it is not about loosing 4-5 laps in the race... it is the passion that matters...no matter how hard he had to maintain the team he did it and he should get the respect he deserved...

as for Ferrari and Sauber... i say screw them... and screw the rules too... why so scared people taking a point from you... if they had the potential they should not be afraid...as i said this new rules only make life diffcult for low budgeted teams like Minardi...needing them to redesign whole lotta shit...

FIA should seriously reconsider this...Ferrari like it or not is their problem...why act so "Kiasu" even if i am a Schumi supporter i would say this...

but mostly i think Sauber is under the influence of Ferrari la.. [/b][/quote]
1st of all,Red bull is no longer associated with Sauber( Red bull racing is a new team,formerly Jaguar team)....LOL

errr...about so scare other teams to take points away hor, i already said, other teams will pounce on tiny little mistakes made by Ferrari, no one will say its unfair or unmorale,unethical or etc.
Its FIA's fault that make other teams weaker,by changing the rules all the time, their aim is to slow the cars, but poor teams(like minardi etc) will suffer due to lack of funds to develop cars.
But i'm sure things will work out sooner or later.
;)

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
yup... FIA should consider carefully in future bout changing rules... i dun wish to see more teams drop out...we already lost 3 in recent years...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
yeah.. last time i got abit exited cuz midland is going to start a team "from scratch" as news reported.. but now i heard they are buying jordan right?