Feedback needed

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
that is a complicated matter.

lucky me these SC - porsche, honda and ford advised me to get the tires from retailer outside.
they confirmed that tires and alignment are can be done outside without jeopardizing ur warranty.
Yup, almost all. A&B can be done outside without voiding wrty. But have to carefull on those air bag wires on the steering. Some they have to remove the steering to realign, there is where the air bags wire / coil need need to get the markings right. Else they snap.:driver:

Some SC don't even do tyres, but my friend problem were the tyres that came with the car when bought so have to go back to SC....:driver:
NV200 tires at SC cost around 400+ for a 14 or 15 inch.

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
why so concern about tyre? Tyre not all same ar? I never choose my tyre by myself,I always depends on service centre to recommend me tyre that suitable for my car..
This is not recommended, because most tyre shop or service center sell only what they have, sure they will mention that brand is the best.

bbphire

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
How much? You should go to tyre price thread to compare the price. Although I have not used PS3 before, I have heard many good feedback.
I had check with my tyre retail shop that around my place..
It is about RM850 per piece for Michelin PS3
By the way, he also suggest me to consider Toyo T1 Sport which is cheaper @ about RM740 per piece

well.. currently he keep on pushing me to install PS3... since so many comment.. I think I will install Michelin PS3 by next week/

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Er, LS 250? Is there such a model? I only know LS usually comes with LS460 or LS600h...
Sorrry sorry my fault.. it is an typo it sould be IS250..... Thanks for notify me.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Er, LS 250? Is there such a model? I only know LS usually comes with LS460 or LS600h...
Sorrry sorry my fault.. it is an typo it sould be IS250..... Thanks for notify me.

Jul 3, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
FYI
World Ranking 1= Bridgestone
No 2 = Michelin.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

PS3 = Sport Tyre
For Lexus I will suggest Primacy 3 , or Bridgestone GR100, or Toyo C1S , if u want comfort + Quietness.

Totally disagree! where do you obtain such information from?
What make you think Bridgestone is @ the first place? Any support factS? Or because Bridgestone have been sponsoring for tyre for F1. That why you think that Bridgestone is No. 1 tyre....

I personally think Michelin should be the No.1 tyre brand. Due to Michelin have been agreesive innovate tyre give better performance. In term of top technology tyre , I am sure Michelin is No. 1.
Michelin is also sponsoring tyre for Leman. Plus if you notice the new Pilot SPort Cup 2, had place with a new record in racing track.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ranking is by sales volume. Bridgestone is No: 1

If by the amount of tyres produce, it is be LEGO. Yes Lego, 1:50 scale models, go and google see everywhere is LEGO.......hahahhahahahah

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
I had check with my tyre retail shop that around my place..
It is about RM850 per piece for Michelin PS3
By the way, he also suggest me to consider Toyo T1 Sport which is cheaper @ about RM740 per piece

well.. currently he keep on pushing me to install PS3... since so many comment.. I think I will install Michelin PS3 by next week/

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

issuzark, can you see what i meant by bigger sizes, price will have much bigger differences?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Bro vr.. No need 1k. You can compare this. :burnout:

Last edited: