Fd2 steering problem

kaysc13

May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi my fd2 civic keeps steering to the left. Its harder to turn right than left. I brought it to many diff mechanics. According to one it's the arm. Another says it's the knuckle. When I brought it to Honda they say it's steering gear and it cost 6k to repair. What should i do? Thanks for any opinions. =)

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
maybe your allignment out,do your allignment.do on the road allignment as well,sometimes after computer allignment the steering still not straight slightly.

if after allignment the problem still persist,it might be right arm bend.if knuckle problem normally you will have kluk2 sound.

your's fd2 still under warranty?6k for steering rack sound very expensive..

kaysc13

May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Did alignment before already. And still persist. Nope my civic no longer under warranty. Thanks for ur help. =)

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro continue finding out what really the problem is. Get advise and find out good mechanic to confirm.. then you can spend wisely to repair..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience