Fast Response needed...

smalldidi

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Hi all,

Anyidea for fast response mod ? especially for NA ? since not an extreme driver ...just wanna feel more light pedal on my drive...

1. P n P
2. Exchaust system
3.Filter
4.Chipped
5??? anymore...have u guys turbocharge the NA ( conti) b4 ? any idea ?

Hope u can share ur 2 cents..:dontknow:

Cheers

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
Bro....put Tufoil inside your cable fuel pedal...sure feel ' light ' one...:regular_smile: ...Anyway.....believe me on this....you can do whatever you like to make your car faster but why do all the thing you listed in one time?..( unless you got lots of money to spend la... ) My 2 cents ... if youre serious on your project...take step by step....feel the different between the project ( upgrade/tune up )...you will appreciates it more....if you do everything in one time ( until there's no left to manipulate your engine and etc...) you will get bored and the next thing you know...you have to sell off the car and buy other faster/bigger c.c ....human just like that .....not enough one....:_:

One thing for sure....safety parts need not to be left aside....a good suspension and braking system must be put up as top priority on your list of mods.

Anyway, let us hear all the taiko/tailo/sifu what they have to say coz this is my only 2 cents and being newbies I cant say much as I notice other senior member are quite 'annoyed' with people like me to put comments. :emoticon_U:

Anyway, what car do you drive presently?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
dean75 said:
being newbies I cant say much as I notice other senior member are quite 'annoyed' with people like me to put comments. :emoticon_U:
which "senior" (got until senior pulak) :emoticon_U: here annoyed when ppl give comments? unless its a stupid comment la... so dun worry.

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
nitrus said:
which "senior" (got until senior pulak) :emoticon_U: here annoyed when ppl give comments? unless its a stupid comment la... so dun worry.
Haha...just ignore this la nitrus. I am not trying to make it a big issue lah...but if you do read lots of stuff from other threads you might see there's one thread talking about what I've just said....There're some newbies which are really good but because of they're newcomer,'some' people doesnt like it... Fine with me .... I am not sifus lah for sure, join here to learn and gain knowledge as well sharing what I know...

Anyway, what car eh?...The one who started this thread...why are you not replying to my question? Aiseyman...dont just start one topic but left it like this....lots of newbies like this....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
dean75 said:
Haha...just ignore this la nitrus. I am not trying to make it a big issue lah...but if you do read lots of stuff from other threads you might see there's one thread talking about what I've just said....There're some newbies which are really good but because of they're newcomer,'some' people doesnt like it... Fine with me .... I am not sifus lah for sure, join here to learn and gain knowledge as well sharing what I know...

Anyway, what car eh?...The one who started this thread...why are you not replying to my question? Aiseyman...dont just start one topic but left it like this....lots of newbies like this....
hehehh.. dun care only la those "sifus" if their attitude like that..:Not_Impressed:

first thing is, did they bother to help anot? some sifu think they too bagus ady, n dun bother help when newbies ask even normal questions.. they forgot that they all also last time like that, dun know ANYTHING at all .. and just as annoying. haha..

but there are some sifus here who are very nice n reli help, just tat sometimes they're too busy.. so, thumbs up to the ones who're like that, u noe who u are... :regular_smile:

anyway smalldidi, search around la in Car Modification thread.. this topic was discussed b4, exactly the same topic .. go go...

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
nitrus said:
hehehh.. dun care only la those "sifus" if their attitude like that..:Not_Impressed:

first thing is, did they bother to help anot? some sifu think they too bagus ady, n dun bother help when newbies ask even normal questions.. they forgot that they all also last time like that, dun know ANYTHING at all .. and just as annoying. haha..

but there are some sifus here who are very nice n reli help, just tat sometimes they're too busy.. so, thumbs up to the ones who're like that, u noe who u are... :regular_smile:

anyway smalldidi, search around la in Car Modification thread.. this topic was discussed b4, exactly the same topic .. go go...
...sigh....you know, i know.....topic ends...:mouth_closed:

smalldidi

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
WOWO..sorry for my late reply..currently i had lighter pulley,decat,iridium plug, for suspension i got adjustable..but still feel underpower..dean u r right..at last Force induction..but that one cos me a big bomb,..thus thinking to change car as well..

appreciate the feedback here..

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
sd,

Most of the mod that are in the market will only give you a very slight improvement other than super charge or turbo charge. If you are not willing to pay for the extra, then I would suggest that you get a bigger cc car or a super saloon. So don't waste your $$$ and save for a dp on a bigger cc car.

Be happy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

need y'all to give comments or suggestions...

which tyre/ size to fit on my 15' rim

i want it look like drag car...

i was thinking to fit with falken 205/60/r15... any comments?

tks... ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience