a question abt 2fast 2furious SKYLINE

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
hi everyone i hav a question here....
i believe that mostly everyone here watched the movie of 2fast2furious so what i wanna ask abt is abt the skyline....wat are those gas that blow out from the side of the skyline? izit a blow off or wat? can anyone explain abt it?btw is there anyone here that done this kind of modification?
thx

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
hahahhaa.. it's a nitrous purge la bro... :biggrin: expensive ooh u wanna waste nitrous oxide like that.. fart here fart there.. hahaaa..

who have done it ar? i hear that one of our fellow zth member's black Supra has done it... :biggrin: ganassss car..

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
LOL means hav nitrous oxide only can "fart fart" like this la?
hmm u mean BLACKHOWLING ? with a black supra as his pic ar? wow...

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
hahahaaa.. dun so humble laa blackhowling.. :biggrin: ur supra is one of the few cars that i like locally... respect. i reli wonder how much u spent on ur car... :eek:

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
gloss said:
if nitro expensive, then modi to water based one la.. :biggrin:
ridsect and shelltox also can wut! hehe some more can light it up with flames! ehhehe jk jk...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
aiyo... where does taiko supra owes appear arh??

nice nice. but if gas more can kill nyamuk.. ehheehe..

how much the total cost of installation taiko?

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
yeah blackhowling ur car really rocks...i am also a supra fan as well...anyway mind to talk something abt ur car?(example how much u spend on ur car)...wow the pic really nice...damn ganazz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....i wan to post this thread on behalf of my 2 frends. K. any Proton sifu running with GSR or evo engine...pls give some advice...

This Wira n Putra have decide to swap Turbo engine....but they still confuse wit gsr n evo. 1st of all they have done so many things at their car..ultra racing complete package, GAB SS series, Autofoam complete, 17" wheels with 205/40 tyre. So their mechanic said, "u have done so many things n have solid handling ride, y dont put evo's engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience